For the People (414)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
    Sivea and Kalos I think is another one of those great relationships which make for wonderful character dynamics, along the lines of Grant/Sivok or Sivea/Sonak. And this was something we never planned from the start. But after "The Syndicate" I just liked their dynamics so much that I felt we needed to follow up on that, and develop their relationship a little bit more. So I wanted to do a show where they would go on a mission together, which ultimately led to this episode.

One of things I like is how Kalos has grown as a character this year. It wasn't until this year that we've really gotten to know him, and he's quite an interesting and somewhat flawed man, which is what makes him a great character. There's great potential there for the future.

I think this is an episode that people will see in a different light when reading it a second time. Obviously, the first time no one knows what's truly going on, but if you look at it a second time, you see it differently, because you know what's really going on, and when Kalos is telling the truth and when he's lying. If this was on screen I'm sure we'd be seeing some really wonderful acting there.

I felt it was very important to have an episode that followed up on the Kih'Andari war. It wouldn't seem right if we had just ended the Kih'Andari war, saying that all of a sudden everything's okay again. Like Sivea says, that would seem a little too simple. And we also wanted to follow up on the biogenic weapon, and show that this isn't something that will just be forgotten about.

And I absolutely love that punch in the end too!
    My only question is, do the rogues have some of the bio weapon, or components, or is what the Vorians have, all that remains in the universe?

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
      My only question is, do the rogues have some of the bio weapon, or components, or is what the Vorians have, all that remains in the universe?
      Right now the Vorians are the only ones who have all the components that are needed to build a fully functional biogenic weapon.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Working...
      X