Horizon will return in April!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horizon will return in April!

Look out for an official premiere date in the next few days! But we're definitely looking at new episodes hitting the screens this month.

I don't think we've talked too much about upcoming episodes, but here's what we've got coming up so far:

417 "Seeds of Time"
    This episode is set in the future, at some point after when the series normally takes place. And it involves the team trying to correct a change in the timeline -- something that was never supposed to happen in the first place.

418 "Destiny"
    A Daniel centric episode that will feature the return of someone we may not have been expecting to see again.

419 "Distant Lifetime"
    A David episode. I don't want to give too much away, but it's one of my favorites. A very moving character piece.

420 "Reciprocal"
    The return of the Ingrali -- and Chase!

And in the final four episodes we'll be seeing the return of Sivok, look out for the Jaffa to be making an appearance as things get very tense around the galaxy, and Nosah'trah is about to launch a major strike.

That's what we've got, just to kind of show you that we have been working on something.

We're definitely looking forward to seeing your reactions to the episodes, especially since some of them were written over a year ago now. So like I said, look out for a release date very soon!
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Yes yes yes yes!

Comment

That's great !!

I really look forword to them,i really enjoy reading SG Horizon.
      Keep up the awsome work and i look forword to them.
      GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

Yey! Chase Yey!

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
          Look out for an official premiere date in the next few days! But we're definitely looking at new episodes hitting the screens this month.

I don't think we've talked too much about upcoming episodes, but here's what we've got coming up so far:

417 "Seeds of Time"
          This episode is set in the future, at some point after when the series normally takes place. And it involves the team trying to correct a change in the timeline -- something that was never supposed to happen in the first place.

418 "Destiny"
          A Daniel centric episode that will feature the return of someone we may not have been expecting to see again.

419 "Distant Lifetime"
          A David episode. I don't want to give too much away, but it's one of my favorites. A very moving character piece.

420 "Reciprocal"
          The return of the Ingrali -- and Chase!

And in the final four episodes we'll be seeing the return of Sivok, look out for the Jaffa to be making an appearance as things get very tense around the galaxy, and Nosah'trah is about to launch a major strike.

That's what we've got, just to kind of show you that we have been working on something.

We're definitely looking forward to seeing your reactions to the episodes, especially since some of them were written over a year ago now. So like I said, look out for a release date very soon!
          Im looking forward to it!

Are there any season four episodes that need to be written?

Cause i could do it.

Dont forget to also post this on the website blog.
          things have been stone dead there...
          Last edited by wraith queen inga; 06 April 2009, 02:22 AM.

Comment

i got a feeling for the daniel episode these are my possibilitys : Oma Desala, Morgan LeFay or Adria!

Comment

Can't wait it's been so long. Chase and Sivok= awesome. I was wondering if someone can write a recap of the season? The last episode came out on 3/27/08 and I am sure I have forgotten a lot of stuff. A quick recap on the bigger events of the season would be much appreciated.

Comment

^^ Same. I can't really remember much.

When we looking at for new episodes?
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Its going to be Adria, the Oma Desala thing would be a bit too obvious.

Comment

GREAT!!!
                    NEW EPISODES!!!
                    YAY!!!*runs out in joy and is hit by a car*
                    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Still not holding my breath! I will wait until the episodes are published then mine will be the loudest cheer.

Comment

Originally posted by Hutchisg View Post
                        Still not holding my breath! I will wait until the episodes are published then mine will be the loudest cheer.
                        The update's coming very soon now. I have to check with the staff on some of the later episodes, but the next three or four episodes are pretty much ready to go. We just want to make sure that there'll be no more breaks until the season finale. But either way, we're looking to get the next four episodes out asap.

I should have an update by this weekend, if not sooner.
                        Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

so much for horizon returning in april.

Comment

knew it was too good to be true.

Comment

It's still April.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                              Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Working...
                              X