Problem with Stargate: Horizon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with Stargate: Horizon

Hey I'm new to the whole Stargate: Horizon scene, and with Atlantis over and the public still in the dark about Universe it was time for me to check out some new Stargate episodes. Anyway, i checked out the site www.freewebs.com/stargate-horizon.htm and all the episodes from Seasons 1-3 are not on the website. If someone from the website can fix the problem it would be appreciated.

I have from 1 to 20 in pdf. The folder is over 5 Mb big. I can email it to you.

The problem with it for me is that the text is tiny - and I'm half blind. Oh well. I haven't read any of them, though I tried one - I had to get about 1 inch away from the paper after printing it out.

That's a tad too much for me to print out, unfortunately.
    "Other Nations" T&P Marsh

Comment

Oo, I too went to their site and the website for downloading the pdf for season 2 and 3 is not there anymore. I didn't even check season 4. Just cuz I can't read it, even in bright light, doesn't mean someone else might not appreciate it.

Appreciate email or something to me - lemme know where these are, since I'm not online that much and might not see an answer on this board.

Btw, I posted on here once before, forgot what nick or pass I used, but it's when I managed to GET the whole 1-20 episodes of Horizon, I guess a few years ago. It's when I first found out about it.

Thank you.
      "Other Nations" T&P Marsh

Comment

See if this link will work. http://sg-universe.net/sgh/s1/

Make sure you click on the SGU Episode Mirror

Comment

Wow! thank you MagicalbookWorm you are my hero!

Comment

you're welcome, I'm glad the site worked. I really need to poke Alex and have him get the files back onto the main site.

Comment

I also have all the episodes form S1-S4 thus far (I think) in PDF format on my flash drive.....feel free to drop me a PM if anybody needs a copy.....

Narodnik....have you tried a magnifying glass? or reading glasses?

Comment

Working...
              X