Where is everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is everyone?

As it seems you guys may never get back online with us I wanted to cover my bases just in case. Love the show hope you make it back at some point in the future.

I haven't been able to be around much, but Colin's been posting here to keep you guys up to date. His name on here is "cheese."

I'll try and get on here a little more often again. Things are moving, slowly, but they are moving. Right now it's looking like the show will return for the remaining episodes of Season Four around August or September. I know that still seems like a while, but the remaining episodes will then be airing without any further breaks.

Season Five is still going to happen, and will be launching in 2009!

Sorry again for the lack of posts on my part, but like I said, I'll try and update you guys a little more frequently. After all it's not like it takes forever to post a message here.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

hey, can't u be able to make those epsiodes into the ipod format, so i can read it on the ipod...would be great.
      sigpic

Comment

I know you guys are doing your best, and I know you are doing this because you have an ethic that wants the best possible quality of excellence for this show. You are not going to put these eps done, but not fine tuned. Or will you not put them out there half finished, with no sense of direction. It is apreciated by me, and I am sure several members of this fandom. We thank you.

Comment

Don't worry Alex, we all understand
          sigpic
          Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
            hey, can't u be able to make those epsiodes into the ipod format, so i can read it on the ipod...would be great.
            i can read it just fine on my ipod....fyi, i have the ipod touch, idk if that makes a difference or not, it might.
            sigpic

A Cast Worth Remembering...

My Little Fanfic: Furling Expedition

Comment

I know i'll be waiting as patiently as i can for the show to get rolling again..
              Besides its giving me time to catch up with the rest of you.... With over 6000 pages to read? Going to need all the time i can get...
              What is right cannot be measured in strength.

I think i spend to much time sitting here......

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron_0105 View Post
                I know i'll be waiting as patiently as i can for the show to get rolling again..
                Besides its giving me time to catch up with the rest of you.... With over 6000 pages to read? Going to need all the time i can get...
                On what episode are you?

Comment

I think we should just say, very far behind.
                  SG-1:

SGA:

Comment

Wow, what happened? I thought things were going so well.

Comment

They took a turn for the worst and we are not expecting another episode until mid-August or September unfortunately. But Season 5 will happen in 2009
                      SG-1:

SGA:

Comment

Originally posted by Josh T View Post
                        They took a turn for the worst and we are not expecting another episode until mid-August or September unfortunately. But Season 5 will happen in 2009
                        At least you are catching up....

Comment

Working...
                        X