No announcement yet.

Stargate: Horizon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There've been some hints lately about a new main character joining the Horizon cast in Season Two. Well, the mystery has been unveiled.

Read more about the character formerly only known as DC by clicking on this link.

There should be some more announcements coming up very, very soon, as we approach Season Two. Stay tuned.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

oh yes, he looks like a pretty cool character. i mean, you've got to be if allstate hires you.
      ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

So that's the new base commander! Sweet! he sounds pretty cool - I think it'll be a cool twist to have a Vorian in command for a change.
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

im interested in seeing how he and grant interact. it was brought up on the horizon forum how their characters had interacted on 24, and i want to see if there are any similarities.
          ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Hey gonna tell us all about the new behind the scenes?
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
              Hey gonna tell us all about the new behind the scenes?
              And much more I shall be telling you.

There's a new Behind the Scenes special available. It's the first installment of the all new Making Of series, and it contains some written commentaries as well as deleted scenes from the episode. This very first installment is all about episode 1.14 "Collision."

Over the next few weeks there'll be more of these features coming up, and we're aiming for releasing them weekly for Season Two episodes.

By clicking on the link right here, you'll be taken to the downloads page of the website, where this special premiere installment will be available.

Also, stop by at the main page here or by clicking on the link in my signature, and you'll find the first of many updates.

Expect some more surprises very soon. But for now I hope you'll enjoy this special behind the scenes look at "Collision."
              Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

its cool, i really enjoyed reading it!
                sigpic

Comment

You guys gonna move this to the horizon board?
                  sigpic

Comment

if you need any helpo writing i am willing to help!

Comment

Dont think theyve got any more opening, have you read any of the scripts?
                      sigpic

Comment

I really like what I've read so far. Very creative. Its going to take me awhile, but I plan to check out each episode of season one.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

LOL im currently re-reading them.
                          sigpic

Comment

just started reading horizon and i think its amazing especially as it brings back previousily thought dead races such as the Tollan and the Aschen

Comment

Originally posted by andrelage
                              just started reading horizon and i think its amazing especially as it brings back previousily thought dead races such as the Tollan and the Aschen
                              Yeah, that's one of the best things about the show, I think. The Aschen storyline is actually a continuing one, we have two season one episodes involving them and you just might see them again in season two.
                              Rocky

Comment

I am halfway through reading the scripts for season 1

Comment

Working...
                                X