No announcement yet.

Season Three Release Dates!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, the reason for the holdups is actually 3.10. If only we had that, 3.11, 3.12, 3.13, 3.14, 3.15, and 3.16 are all pretty much ready to go.

But Alex has just wrapped up the draft, and the reason for the further pushback is that we need more time to look over it. It won't matter after March 8th, however, since the mid-season two-parter will have both its episodes released then and we'll be caught up to where we would have been with a Feb. 15 release.

Since the draft of 3.10 is practically ready, we can guarentee the Feb. 22 date is final and set in stone.
    Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
    Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
    Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
    Stargate Destiny, Fan
    Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Originally posted by SierraGulf1 View Post
      Yeah, the reason for the holdups is actually 3.10. If only we had that, 3.11, 3.12, 3.13, 3.14, 3.15, and 3.16 are all pretty much ready to go.

But Alex has just wrapped up the draft, and the reason for the further pushback is that we need more time to look over it. It won't matter after March 8th, however, since the mid-season two-parter will have both its episodes released then and we'll be caught up to where we would have been with a Feb. 15 release.

Since the draft of 3.10 is practically ready, we can guarentee the Feb. 22 date is final and set in stone.
      AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Even longer now that is absouloutly not good. Although I have a feeling that The Unit tried something similar, they recently has gone into hiatus, then on tuesday they came out with a two hour episode, although those two had absouloutly nothing to do with the other. Unlike Horizon which is a mid season two parter.
      Any way this is also a somewhat, minor blessing, my Personal Project, which is the interview that I did with Alex Rubit in October I think it was. Anyway my presentation is on the twentieth, so it has gone on from before, to close to before, to now after, that way I don't have anything to distract me on my quest to perfect my presentation and get it all ready for the twentieth. But saying that it is sooo painful to have to wait, the live action gate is not on till April sixth, and now Horizon has been pushed back even more, I want my Horizon!!!
      Which brings me to my point, why has the episode taken so long.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
        AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Even longer now that is absouloutly not good. Although I have a feeling that The Unit tried something similar, they recently has gone into hiatus, then on tuesday they came out with a two hour episode, although those two had absouloutly nothing to do with the other. Unlike Horizon which is a mid season two parter.
        Any way this is also a somewhat, minor blessing, my Personal Project, which is the interview that I did with Alex Rubit in October I think it was. Anyway my presentation is on the twentieth, so it has gone on from before, to close to before, to now after, that way I don't have anything to distract me on my quest to perfect my presentation and get it all ready for the twentieth. But saying that it is sooo painful to have to wait, the live action gate is not on till April sixth, and now Horizon has been pushed back even more, I want my Horizon!!!
        Yeah, we apologize for the extra wait; however, I do think the episodes that are coming up will be worth the wait. And I'm just speaking from a fan's point of view. The mid-season two parter is in my honest opinion one of the very best two parters we've ever done. And airing it as a two hour special should definitely make for a memorable event.

I was actually going to make a post about the change in the release schedule today, but it seems you've already noticed.

Which brings me to my point, why has the episode taken so long.
        It just took a very long time to get the story to work, and it was changed several times. Definitely one of the most difficult episodes we've done. I have a feeling if we were a TV show, this would be an episode that we'd still be rewriting while we're actually shooting it. Which means the poor actors will be getting revised script pages the night before the scenes are shot. But since they're all pros, I'm sure it wouldn't affect their performances.

But seriously, I can't really go into details without spoiling the episode, but suffice to say I'll be talking about all of that on the podcast as well, once the episode is out.
        Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Well, there's always things evolving and things being changed around. And that includes episode titles.

I've just revised the titles that were changed. One of them being the one for episode 14, which used to be called "Adrift." However, to avoid having two Stargate episodes with the same title (see the Atlantis Season Four premiere), we've finally come up with another title for our episode.

And you'll also find the title of episode 19, as well as the return of "The Higher Plane." The return of the title that is. Gotta wonder, could that episode have something to do with ascension?
          Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
            And you'll also find the title of episode 19, as well as the return of "The Higher Plane." The return of the title that is. Gotta wonder, could that episode have something to do with ascension?
            Nope, Its to do with a problem during a mid-air refueling.

For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert.
            Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - 2008)

Comment

Working...
            X