Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major Announcement Regarding Season Three... Coming Soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia View Post
    Pshaw, no, it's the Grant episode. Basically, the president thinks that Grant isn't doing a good enough job, so Chuck Norris dispatches himself and takes over Grant's position. Everyone likes Chuck better than him so Grant goes into his 'dark places' and cries. Grant is driven to suicide, and challenges Chuck Norris to a smackdown. Right before Chuck Norris's leg is about to hit him in a roundhouse kick, the Nebulan decide that his power would be better put to good and superascended Chuck Norris so that his roundhouse kick would kick the Sentinels. But when Chuck got to the Sentinels, they promised to give him even better mad skillz than the devil gave him. Off of this tremendous cliff-hanger, we're forced to wait 'till next week.
    Just one word. Psyco.

Comment

ok that's enough of that
      "No single army can conquer the galaxy, but faith alone can overturn the universe." -- Imperial Ecclesiarch Decias IX
      ==============================================================
      Tiletron/Hyncharas:= Simon Spencer | Portfolio Gallery:= http://tiletron.deviantart.com
      Online:= Clan Draconus Lupus (8yr Veteran) | SG-VirtualSeries (Founder, Admin, PR Lead)

Comment

I think your post came about a week too late.

Comment

The number two...

The most "Stargate-esk" things I can think of would be a "Smoke and Mirrors (Quantum Mirror)" style people going into alternate universes episode; or maybe a duplicating thingy (but only coz I saw 'The Prestige" last week )

For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert.
          Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - 2008)

Comment

Originally posted by Alchemist View Post
            The number two...

The most "Stargate-esk" things I can think of would be a "Smoke and Mirrors (Quantum Mirror)" style people going into alternate universes episode; or maybe a duplicating thingy (but only coz I saw 'The Prestige" last week )
            Interesting that you should mention a duplicating thingy. We talked about that for a while, and just recently it's lead to what will be our very first indirect time travel episode. But "indirect" I mean, it doesn't involve first hand time travel.
            Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

As in, it involves multiple Christines from alternate timelines or the past/future somehow overlapping into the present time.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia View Post
                As in, it involves multiple Christines from alternate timelines or the past/future somehow overlapping into the present time.
                I'm afraid not.
                Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

I think that marks the first time that I've been wrong unintentionally. Wow.

Comment

Working...
                  X