Information: "Trepidation," "My Enemy's Enemy," "Resurfacing," "Pursuit"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia View Post
    Two Horizon staff members have replied so far and neither have said anything in regards to this - this means that what you've said either is absolutely correct, or too close to talk about.
    I'm not sure what you're talking about.
    Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
    Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
    Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
    Stargate Destiny, Fan
    Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
      Or light years off.
      Nah. If you're lightyears off, they tell you, "umm, we don't really think that's very likely. But who knows?" It's when they say nothing that means that there's a good chance at being right.

And the subsequent wink at my comment. That's a tip too.

(It's amazing how reactions can be analyzed even over the internet, and if I'm wrong on all counts I'm going to have a fantastic laugh about it.)

Anyway, it all sounds wonderful and I eagerly anticipate the rest of the season. Few series can evoke the kind of reaction where I'm always busy trying to figure out what's going on.

Comment

And the subsequent wink at my comment. That's a tip too.
        Uh.

Personally though I do think that your theory is the most likely explanation for things. And I would like to see it, the Horizon team finally being able to dial Earth. But needless to say I do not like making predictions, I'm usually wrong. Although I hope your right.

Comment

We're less than 24 hours away from finding out.
          Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Between Aaron and I, not much will stay hidden from the good folks who read the series.

Comment

Between Aaron and I, not much will stay hidden from the good folks who read the series.
              I'm really not so sure about that one. The biggest twists are yet to come.

Comment

Well, let's see now. I'm predicting a few. The Kih'Andari will launch a surprisingly devestating attack on the Vorian capital and win their war, and Horizon will constantly have to fend off attack on all sides or will be occupied. The Sentinels will return and bar off the Nebulan from our space-time leaving us completely alone in the dark on the B.O.N. The resurging Ascendant Empire will launch a campaign against Horizon resulting either in its destruction or in its thorough damage, forcing them to evacuate and start up a base on another planet.
                Whatever the matter, though, the Sentinels are back and the Bentari are about to step up and become a major faction.

Comment

Well, let's see now. I'm predicting a few. The Kih'Andari will launch a surprisingly devestating attack on the Vorian capital and win their war, and Horizon will constantly have to fend off attack on all sides or will be occupied. The Sentinels will return and bar off the Nebulan from our space-time leaving us completely alone in the dark on the B.O.N. The resurging Ascendant Empire will launch a campaign against Horizon resulting either in its destruction or in its thorough damage, forcing them to evacuate and start up a base on another planet.
                  Whatever the matter, though, the Sentinels are back and the Bentari are about to step up and become a major faction.
                  Kinda harsh. The only thing that I think will happen with your list is the fact that maybe the Kih'Andari will launch a visious attack, but, I do not think that they will win the war, will become hectic though.

Comment

Harsh? I wasn't really going for harsh, just trying my best to predict what's coming up next.

Comment

Harsh? I wasn't really going for harsh, just trying my best to predict what's coming up next.
                      Just out of curiosity. I might be missing your point. But are these actual predictions, or are these jokes? Just me being ignorant to your point.

Comment

In a sense, they're just possibilities as to where the series is going to go. None of them can be absolutely correct though because they don't take into account the role that the Bentari will play, because that can't be predicted yet because we've only heard about them in the past. But I'm fairly certain by now that it's going to be the Bentari that's the new major faction.

Comment

But I'm fairly certain by now that it's going to be the Bentari that's the new major faction.
                          Hmmm. That's possible. Whoever it'll be, they could be described as a brutal, savage and perhaps even somewhat crazy alien race.

Comment

Just a note; it really doesn't matter what their name is if we've only heard of them before, but my prediction that the thing that's attached to them is that we're going to see Sivea's dad again or that they know what the book of Nosah'trah is, exactly.

Comment

I don't think the predictions are harsh, bleak... yes. But that's the point... Horizon is said to be going somewhere darker and more dramatic come the second half of Season Three... and that would mean bleak, and maybe harsh.

I'd say the predictions are, in fact, fair.

Comment

Well, I think you do have a point. But destroying Horizon? That does go somewhere where no one has gone beafore.

Comment

Working...
                                X