Writers Wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SierraGulf1
    Indeed, if you're a seven year old who can somehow write a decent quality script, welcome aboard.
    "No single army can conquer the galaxy, but faith alone can overturn the universe." -- Imperial Ecclesiarch Decias IX
    ==============================================================
    Tiletron/Hyncharas:= Simon Spencer | Portfolio Gallery:= http://tiletron.deviantart.com
    Online:= Clan Draconus Lupus (8yr Veteran) | SG-VirtualSeries (Founder, Admin, PR Lead)

Comment

Originally posted by Tiletron
      That's what I was going to say.

Originally posted by Alex Rubit
      I love your enthusiasm though.
      Thank you, but I don't actually consider myself to be much of an enthusiastic person. I'm just happy because I have the opportunity to become a writer for Horizon. It's something I've had the desire to do since... since... uh... don't remember...

*vanishes in a cloud of smoke*

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Actually, Elles, from reading your posts I probably would have guessed you around 16-17 at the least.
        Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
        Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
        Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
        Stargate Destiny, Fan
        Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Originally posted by SierraGulf1
          Actually, Elles, from reading your posts I probably would have guessed you around 16-17 at the least.
          Really? Well... I don't really know what to say 'bout that... I've always considered myself to be younger mentally...

Comment

Originally posted by Elles
            Oh I would love to. I love writing and I love Stargate: Horizon... But the thing is... Would you hire someone who's thirteen? I'll try anyway...
            If it makes you feel any better I've seen posts and writing from people three times your age that was so terrible it made my eyes hurt.
            Stargate: Horizon http://www.stargatehorizon.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Hodkiss
              If it makes you feel any better I've seen posts and writing from people three times your age that was so terrible it made my eyes hurt.
              Oy... I think I know what you're talking about... You tend to get a lot of those posts on Neopets...

Comment

interesting, i may have to give this a shot, or wait till the next round of hires since its already end of july
                Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
                Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
                Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
                Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

I would love to join this,since I love writing/creating/designing and best of all...reading.
                  But my only problem is,I have never watched stargate horizon and I know nothgin about it other then it is fan fic based correct?
                  A well respected member of:

http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/
                  Check out my newest made forum!

http://forum.hopto.org/board/index.php

Comment

Originally posted by Rottie
                    I would love to join this,since I love writing/creating/designing and best of all...reading.
                    But my only problem is,I have never watched stargate horizon and I know nothgin about it other then it is fan fic based correct?
                    For starters, the reason why you haven't watched it is because nobody has. It's not a televised series!

If you want to know what it's like, right-click this link and save a copy of the Pilot to read
                    "No single army can conquer the galaxy, but faith alone can overturn the universe." -- Imperial Ecclesiarch Decias IX
                    ==============================================================
                    Tiletron/Hyncharas:= Simon Spencer | Portfolio Gallery:= http://tiletron.deviantart.com
                    Online:= Clan Draconus Lupus (8yr Veteran) | SG-VirtualSeries (Founder, Admin, PR Lead)

Comment

Cool
                      A well respected member of:

http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/
                      Check out my newest made forum!

http://forum.hopto.org/board/index.php

Comment

I am interested in applying if you still are looking for writers. I just have to polish up my writing sample, I wan' to do a little more work on them before submitting if you are accepting still.

Comment

Cool. Whats the pay? and the general length a story needs to be?
                          Do you pay per word?
                          Originally posted by Alex Rubit
                          Season Two hasn't even finished airing, and we're already working on Season Three as I'm typing this. And we are looking for at least four additional writers to join the staff. Preferably staff writers, but if you're interested in a freelance writing gig, just apply as well.

To apply, send an email to [email protected]. Make sure to attach a writing sample, tell us something about yourself and why you'd like to join the staff. Emails will be responded to very quickly, as the one of the main focus points is now on recruiting additional writers. So if you're interested, don't waste any time.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
                          Matthew
                          Shields at full. Ready main rail guns. Ready all missile batteries.

Comment

Originally posted by Asgard
                            I am interested in applying if you still are looking for writers. I just have to polish up my writing sample, I wan' to do a little more work on them before submitting if you are accepting still.
                            We're still accepting applications for one more staff writer possition, and a couple of freelance openings.
                            Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

It isn't a job you get paid for.
                              Last edited by Elite Anubis Guard; 15 August 2006, 12:45 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Just out of curiosity, how many positions on the staff are still open and who is occupying the rest?

Comment

Working...
                                X