This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
    There's Chuck. So far I haven't got a clue.

I think I never mentioned who I was having in mind as President Adari. So we may see her being officially being announced pretty soon.
    Johnathan Frakes?

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
      Johnathan Frakes?
      He's a great actor, there's no doubt about it. But he's not quite the voice I hear when writing Chuck. Not sure what voice I hear actually.

I'd be interested to see what you think after "Trepidation," which also features Chuck.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

He's a great actor, there's no doubt about it. But he's not quite the voice I hear when writing Chuck. Not sure what voice I hear actually.

I'd be interested to see what you think after "Trepidation," which also features Chuck.
        This was meant as a joke, coming from Enterprise. how throughout the entire series the big question was, "Who was Che?" Then in the last episode, we finally get to see him, but it is Frakes playing him from the future as a holodeck similation.

Comment

This was meant as a joke, coming from Enterprise. how throughout the entire series the big question was, "Who was Che?" Then in the last episode, we finally get to see him, but it is Frakes playing him from the future as a holodeck similation.
          I was thinking about that actually when you posted it.

But Chuck isn't the chef... yet.

Comment

I think I never mentioned who I was having in mind as President Adari. So we may see her being officially being announced pretty soon.
            Perhaps the Russian agent from "The Jackal"?

For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert.
            Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - 2008)

Comment

Originally posted by Alchemist View Post
              Perhaps the Russian agent from "The Jackal"?
              I'm not sure at the moment who that was actually.

But interestingly the voice of the actress I've been hearing for this part, is someone who also was on a couple of episodes of 24.

I'll make sure to reveal who it is asap.

Comment

According to IMDB its Diane Verona. Apparently she was in a few eps of Threshold too...

Alex is thinking of casting someone from 24? No way! (lol)

For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert.
                Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - 2008)

Comment

The russian gal: Diane Venora (Sounds a little Vorian btw)

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/01396...enora,%20Diane

But interestingly the voice of the actress I've been hearing for this part, is someone who also was on a couple of episodes of 24.
                  I only hope that your choice will not be a major 24 character (dead or alive or ...) like Nina (Sarah Clarke) or Chloe.
                  Last edited by jmm; 13 December 2006, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jmm View Post

I only hope that your choice will not be a major 24 character (dead or alive or ...) like Nina (Sarah Clarke) or Chloe.
                    Definatley no Nina, and no Chloe. I like Choloe and all, but she just does not say 'president' to me.

Comment

Originally posted by jmm View Post

Definatley no Nina, and no Chloe. I like Choloe and all, but she just does not say 'president' to me.
                      Who I think it is, actually two people now. Audrey Raines, she might be able to pull the role off, and of course Driskell, the one who did not like Bauer too much at the beggining of day 4

Comment

Actually, I think that in Season Seven of 24, Chloe should be the first female US President. That is, if she survives until Season Seven, of course.

Who I think it is, actually two people now. Audrey Raines, she might be able to pull the role off, and of course Driskell, the one who did not like Bauer too much at the beggining of day 4
                        You might be onto something there. At least, with regards to one of the two.

Comment

Alex, can we find out who is going to be Adari? soon please. The suspense is killing me.

And for Chuck, I give you, John Billingsley, AKA Phlox.

Comment

Then I guess it's time to reveal this mystery.

Alberta Watson as President Adari

Comment

And for Chuck, I give you, John Billingsley, AKA Phlox.
                              That's an interesting suggestion. But it's not completely how I envision Chuck. Even though John Billingsley is, of course, a great actor.

To a certain degree (never revealed this secret before actually) Chuck - most notably the way he sometimes talks - was slightly influenced by Vic Fontane. Without the singing, that is.

Comment

That's an interesting suggestion. But it's not completely how I envision Chuck. Even though John Billingsley is, of course, a great actor.

To a certain degree (never revealed this secret before actually) Chuck - most notably the way he sometimes talks - was slightly influenced by Vic Fontane. Without the singing, that is.
                                LOL. But still he would make an interesting Chuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X