Earths Armarda by 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BC - 303
    Ok so, Horizons is set in 2011, what ships does earth have. And what class are they?
    I notised a Promethues in the opening episode, i take it its not the original, i know it was writen before ethan, but you can adapt to fit into canon. So is it a remake?
    How many different BC-303 and 304's are there, how about fighters and other ships?
    I will say you'll get a good look at pretty much all of Earth's ships before the season ends.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

NICE!!!!!!!!

BATTLE!

And no fakes like 2.13 PLEEEEASE!
      ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
        NICE!!!!!!!!

BATTLE!
        I'd say there's definitely a pretty good chance.

And no fakes like 2.13 PLEEEEASE!
        I hope you did read the version that was published too, because there was a battle added actually.

As funny as it sounds, that battle wasn't in the earlier drafts.

Comment

I had a silly script idea for horizon that involved a battle

*runs off*

woah i'm a mega fan geek

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova
            Stargate: Bellerophon

Bellerophon is the name of the planet not the ship.

The Arizona is a small frigate built to survey and surveillance. The width
            of the ship 300 meters long and the height of the ship is
            700 meters tall and 500 meters from stern to aft. It looks
            like a small aircraft carrier but only have 5 support craft
            in the hanger of the ship.

It is powered by two fusion reactor, giving the ship 1000
            mega joules of power up the primary system and secondary
            system including advance weapons system recently installed.
            The crew compliment is 100 enlisted 21 officers and 15
            pilots including 36 marine security detachment.

The weapon system consist of 2 Magnetic Accelerator Cannon
            on Port and Starboard wing and 2 of the same MAC guns on
            the Aft side wing. It's a Projectile weapon developed by
            Smith and Wesson in cooperation with the Navy Department.
            Why don't you just start a new thread for this topic? I think it would best fit into the fan-fic board.

I think that way you'd get a lot more replies than by putting it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Zoidberg
              I had a silly script idea for horizon that involved a battle

*runs off*

woah i'm a mega fan geek
              Mega fans is just what we've been looking for actually.

Comment

Well you must have some otherwise you wouldn't have a writing staff

Comment

Well you must have some otherwise you wouldn't have a writing staff
                  That's a nice way of looking at it. I like it.

Comment

give me four months, to catch up on all of Horizons, then ill be a mega fan nerd as well, (i prefer being called a nerd then a geek, dont know why)
                    Hola

Hello

Comment

Do you take random script idea off fans alex? even if they don't want to or are to busy to join the writing staff or their writeings crap, but they have a good story idea?

Comment

Also ships should have Warp Drive bubble developed instead of a hyperdrive. The warp-bubble drive surrounds your ship with a bubble of negative energy and annihilate the space between you and your destination. It's called a Casimir effect, wherein empty space between two conducting plates behaves as if it contains negative energy, that creat an infinitesmally thin, yet extraordinarily stable, buble of the stuff around the starship.
                        sigpic
                        The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Elite, its Hyperdrive in SG1.
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Do you take random script idea off fans alex? even if they don't want to or are to busy to join the writing staff or their writeings crap, but they have a good story idea?
                            Once Season Three goes into production, we'll be looking for as many writers as possible - including up to two or even three freelance writers. Freelance writers are writers that aren't on staff, and that only write one episode without really having to worry about anything else. We only had one episode written like that in Season Two ("Valiant"), but I think for Season Three we'll be looking for more people interested in doing that.

In addition, people can also pitch stories from outside the staff. We're always interested in seeing new ideas. And freelance writers can either write an episode they pitched themselves, or write the script based on an existing story or outline. There'll be an announcement for all that once the time comes.

Right now we're still working on Season Two, so to anyone who's interested in pitching ideas I'd say wait until work on Season Three begins. That will happen around June. And then you'll be able to send in all ideas you might have, and the staff will have time to look at them.

Comment

Also ships should have Warp Drive bubble developed instead of a hyperdrive. The warp-bubble drive surrounds your ship with a bubble of negative energy and annihilate the space between you and your destination. It's called a Casimir effect, wherein empty space between two conducting plates behaves as if it contains negative energy, that creat an infinitesmally thin, yet extraordinarily stable, buble of the stuff around the starship.
                              "Well that was a waste of a perfectly good explanation.... Have fun."

LOL. Sorry, but that post really just reminded me of O'Neill in Atlantis' "Rising"

Creating worlds I know couldn't possibly exist. One little polygon at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit
                                I hope you did read the version that was published too, because there was a battle added actually.
                                Oh, damn, I thought you wouldn't make THAT big of a change in the final version, Alex.
                                ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X