No announcement yet.

Trailer for "Path of Revelation, Part Two"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And in case you haven't heard, two podcasts'll be coming out along with this newest episode, one on each of the latter two parts.

I won't get to listen to them until release, so I'm looking forward to that. Been a long while, I say.
    Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
    Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
    Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
    Stargate Destiny, Fan
    Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

And, I know it's hard to believe right now, but you'll just have to trust me when I say podcasts will be back weekly throughout the rest of the season. I guess I'm kind of pulling a Ronald D. Moore.

And I will say the sound quality has greatly improved, especially with the one for "Path of Revelation, Part Two". During the one for part one I didn't have the volume on the new microphone turned up (I'm just getting familiar with it). But starting with "Path of Revelation, Part Two" they sound just like any commentary actually, without any background noise or distortions. I'm really very happy about that, because I think the quality of the ones in the past made me sound strange at times. You'll have to believe that this is much more like how I really sound.

Also, I should mention that, other than in the past, the upcoming podcasts will only be one mp3 file covering the entire episode. The average length is 44 minutes. I think it's easier to just download one file, instead of individual ones. Just give us a few more days, and they'll be up.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

The episode didnt say he was dead, just seriously injured.
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Please direct all further death speculation to the appropriate thread in the Horizon section on the Stargate Universe Forums. We need more activity!

For your information, the thread is here.
          This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

Uh... this is about as appropriate a section as it gets for discussing the death of doom. SGU is nice, but there's no sense in moving a perfectly good topic to another forum.

Comment

I was hoping to get more discussion on the SGU forums.
              This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

Working...
              X