• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something we saw alot of last season...
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
      yeah I've thought about that too that you have the episode and than also some pictures that make it more realistic. An episode section where everything is wriitten and an image section where you can read the story in mini style. That you see the major events what is going on in an episode. That is how I would do it if I were to make a new serie. Perhaps I will but than it needs to be original but where can you find 3D designers?? Can you help me perhaps? I guess not since you need them !

And can somebody please please tell me what hiatus means ?!?!
      When looking for 3D designers, I'd say just post an announement here on the forums. Chances are someone with the necessary skills might reply. Other than that, just try posting announcements on additional forums; i.e. forums focusing on 3D design. This one should be pretty good place to find someone: http://www.scifi-meshes.com/forums/.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

hey thanks but you need them don't you? cool I am going to make my own series lol just kidding it takes to much time and I don't have that
        Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
          hey thanks but you need them don't you? cool I am going to make my own series lol just kidding it takes to much time and I don't have that
          I think there should be enough designers for both of us, if you need any of them.

I actually posted an announcement there earlier today; hopefully we'll be getting enough people together to get to some episode specific designs soon.

Comment

So to get things on topic in here. What about a green DHD?
            We are facing our future together - Dr. Elizabeth Weir
            Dr. Elisabeth Weir is a proud member of the GTA !
            *~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Stargate Omega: so much more than a website ! Join the place today.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Elisabeth Weir
              So to get things on topic in here. What about a green DHD?
              That's something that will definitely be coming up. As soon as we have some more designers, there'll be quite a few images coming out pretty soon, including the DHD.

Comment

Hey Alex...when are we going to be getting a model of what the space station looks like?

Comment

Working...
                X