No announcement yet.

John Grant/Sivea Ve'nal Ship Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol as anyone who is reading Destiny will know, I'm crazy into shipping now. The other VS ST Atlantis started this and I would gladly see some ship between these 2. Something I',m sure Alex would consider.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

While looking over some older threads, I found this one, and figured why not revive it?

Interesting to read over these old posts. A lot has definitely happened since last time this thread was active. And I'm honestly just curious to see what people are thinking about this topic. And I'm also curious to see what you'd like to see or not like to see as the series progresses.

So... anyone got anything to say?
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

i got a feeling that we might see a relationship form between john and sivea that goes beyond friendship possibly in the 2-part season 3 finale and in the 2-part season 4 premire when john asked her if she wanted to get dinner.

Comment

Yup, that's definitely right. There's been some very direct hints with regards to how Grant may feel about her.

I was hoping for more replies, but we've got a tough crowd, as usual.

It's really more curiosity on my part than anything. I would have been interested in seeing what the majority of fans here would like to see, and what they think might happen. I'm not saying it will have any impact at all on what we'll end up doing (actually I can promise you it won't). I'm just curious to see what you guys think.

But hey, you don't have to answer any questions if you don't want to.

Comment

Wierd it as it sounds but I'm far more interested in Tom and his sexuality.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
              He does appear to be a bit "interested" in David doesn't he.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                One thing I can say is, I definitely think the characters' personal lives is something we should be seeing more of. By that I mean things like dating. Odds are pretty good that we'll see something like that. I actually have an idea for Tom regarding that, but we haven't really had a chance to talk about it too much yet.

Comment

I really really want him to be bi or go gay. The amount of luck he's had with the women...
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X