No announcement yet.

Actors gone Virtual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, if you ever get in touch with Carlos Bernard, can you give me his number?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
      You know, if you ever get in touch with Carlos Bernard, can you give me his number?
      Carlos Bernard? Is that the guy from Conan?

Comment

Originally posted by AzMcNeil
        Carlos Bernard? Is that the guy from Conan?
        That's Pierre Bernard. Carlos Bernard would be David.
        Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
        Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
        Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
        Stargate Destiny, Fan
        Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Tony from 24.
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Lol...you think I would know that by now...that just explains how worn out I am as of late

Comment

Forget low-key...were taking this thing all the way to Hollywood! Well Alex is anyways...your still planning a move ther right Alex?
              Indeed. All I really need to do is get an agent; however, I've come to learn that that's more difficult if you're not already living in LA, because most agencies would be more likely to look at your material if you're available for coming by in person. But since I've acquired a new list of agencies from the writer's guild (over 50 of them), I might be sending letters to them anyway, and see what they say. I think some might not have a problem with someone not already being in town, as long as you can at least fly in for a meeting if necessary. But either way, in a year this time I'll be living there. Right now I'm just working on getting the necessary budget together.

Again, to avoid misunderstandings, this does not mean the plan is to turn Horizon into a television show. Much rather I'd be more than satisfied with working on the already existing TV shows.
              Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Hm, I might be able to do that.

Who knows? I might end up writing episodes for 24. I do know I'll be working some show, I have no doubts about that. It's just hard to say for sure which show that will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit
                  Hm, I might be able to do that.

Who knows? I might end up writing episodes for 24. I do know I'll be working some show, I have no doubts about that. It's just hard to say for sure which show that will be.
                  I wish you the best of luck!

And I'm going to wait for a phone call from Carlos Bernard, 'kay? I'm counting on you to get me his number!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                  Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I wish you the best of luck!

And I'm going to wait for a phone call from Carlos Bernard, 'kay? I'm counting on you to get me his number!
                    Thanks. And I'll definitely do what I can.

Comment

Hey Alex...whenever you make it big and get your own show, don't forget who used to proof-read your scripts j/k

Comment

Hey Alex...whenever you make it big and get your own show, don't forget who used to proof-read your scripts j/k
                        You could then come on board to keep giving notes on the scripts. Perhaps as a Creative Consultant.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Elisabeth Weir
                          Alex question about this part of your answer
                          If you were looking for pictures and you found them on google, may you manipulate the pictures? I mean you have a picture of Col. O'Neill and you want to put the head of Kiefer Sutherland on it. Can you do this?
                          I have to apologize. I realized I had completely forgotten to reply to this question. I remember reading this post, and I thought I had replied, when it occurred to me that I hadn't.

That's a good question really. Actually if you look very closely you'll see that two of the original images that are part of the banner in my signature have been altered very slightly, as uniform jackets were added to them.

I think it's okay to do that in the way it's been done on this banner, where the original image is really hardly altered. You probably hardly even notice it. I think as long as no profit is involved no one would have a problem with altering images like that.

With regard to clips, it's very possible that as long as there's no profit involved there wouldn't be a problem with using clips from other shows or movies; however, since the clips are the property of the individual companies (and the clips are part of something from which they make a lot of money), the owners would have the right to insist on having them taken down. So in order to avoid anything like that, I think that's really something to stay away from.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit
                            You could then come on board to keep giving notes on the scripts. Perhaps as a Creative Consultant.
                            Now that is an idea I like...you call me as soon as you get setup in Hollywood. You have no ideas how many ideas flow through my mind daily

Comment

Now that is an idea I like...you call me as soon as you get setup in Hollywood. You have no ideas how many ideas flow through my mind daily
                              In that case, maybe you'd even want to come aboard as a writer.

Comment

Hell if you make it there, count me on board. So far I have enjoyed my time as part of the SG Horizon crew and things are only getting better. I'll follow you guys anywhere.

On a side note....SIVOK RULES!

Comment

Working...
                                X