Symbiotica?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Symbiotica?

Anyone knows what is going on with Symbiotica? (http://tokra.fandomnet.com). It's been down for about a week now, with various errors.

I really hope it's not one more Stargate archive that is gone! It's the only place I know to find Tok'ra fic

Symbiotica will be up again, one way or another.

People are trying to contact the owner, Panthera, to find out what's going on. But there are plans to get the site up again with or without her.
    Save me from the sin of self-destruction.
    Forgive me, I can't stop.

Comment

Need any help?

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
      Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
      sigpic
      now also appearing on DeviantArt
      Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

I'm not actually involved with this, but I can forward your message to Roeskva, if you want?

Comment

Originally posted by Mirrored Illusions View Post
          I'm not actually involved with this, but I can forward your message to Roeskva, if you want?
          Absolutely. I have stories there, and I do some web-related work, so if there's any way for me to assist, I'm willing.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
          Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
          sigpic
          now also appearing on DeviantArt
          Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
            Absolutely. I have stories there, and I do some web-related work, so if there's any way for me to assist, I'm willing.
            Roeskva just posted this on the Tok'ra Resistance Yahoo!Group.

Since we have still been unable to contact Panthera, we have decided to move forward with getting Symbiotica up again. We are still hoping to hear from her, but it's likely she simply isn't using the email account I mailed her at any longer.

Right now we don't have access to the domain tokra.fandomnet.com, but that may possibly change.

So, for now, updates will be posted here:

http://sg-symbiotica.com/

-Roeskva and Verity
            There's an email address at the new website where you can contact them.

Comment

Reposting this in some select groups
              sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

All fics have been reuploaded at http://sg-symbiotica.com/fic/. There's some different skins to play with, including one that makes it look very much like the old Symbiotica.

Something that seems to be a clone of the old Symbiotica is here: http://tokra.fandomnet.net/

I will tell you when the old domain is up again and/or there is any other information, but all the fic of Symbiotica can be read again at least!
                sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Working...
                X