Stargate - The Virtual Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate - The Virtual Series

After deciding to scrap my originally planned SG-1 continuation I have decided to start fresh with a new virtual spin-off simply titled STARGATE, series synopsis below.

After the Ancient outpost in Antartica is attacked and the research stolen by a non corporeal being promts an expedition to the uncharted Andromeda galaxy on board the new X-304 ship Hercules in a race against time to reach the repository of knowledge and the mysterious City of The Gods.

The series premiere is currently on Act Two and I am very happy with how it is coming along, I also plan to have three gay characters in the series two of whom will be revealed in the series premiere.

01x01: "City of The Gods"
    01x02: "Fight or Flight"
    01x03: "Extreme Conditions"
    01x04: "Of Replicants And Men"
    01x05: "Patient Zero"
    01x06: "Blood for Blood"
    01x07: "Bound"
    01x08: "The Keepers, Part 1"
    01x09: "The Keepers, Part 2"
    01x10: "Hunter, Hunted"
    01x11: "Rise of The Qunari"
    01x12: "Lockdown"
    01x13: "Collision"
    01x14: "Abandoned"
    01x15: "Worshippers"
    01x16: "The Cutious Case of Mellisa Williams"
    01x17: "Line of Duty"
    01x18: "The Outpost"
    01x19: "Home Front"
    01x20: "A Call to Arms"

Stay tuned as I will be posting the Teaser and Acts 1 & 2 as a special sneak preview.
    Last edited by Homer 120; 04 November 2015, 03:18 AM.

Is it just me or do all fan series have to deal with another galaxy, an Earth ship, and an Ancient outpost?

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
      Is it just me or do all fan series have to deal with another galaxy, an Earth ship, and an Ancient outpost?
      Is there a problem with that?

Comment

well it certainly is a common premise

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
          Is there a problem with that?
          No, not really. Provided it is done right.

Comment

Well, SG1 and SGA have explored both their respective galaxies pretty thoroughly. To keep with the exploration theme, a new galaxy is used which can introduce a completely new enemy and new landscape. It can also allow the writer more creative freedom.

The Earth ship: I think it's because with it they can do more with the plot. Without it, they are stuck with only the stargate.

The Ancient outpost: Frankly, I've been stumped on that one. SGA has an Ancient city and SGU has an Ancient ship. I never understood why they don't use something build by another one of the four races or by all four races.

sigpic
            Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
            https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

When and where is this coming out?

sigpic
              Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
              https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

If you're stilling planning on making this show, the titles sound great. I'd certainly be happy to read it!
                Hi, I'm currently working on a new Thread called...
                Stargate SG-1 Season 11 and Onwards

Come and take a look in the Fan Fiction section if you are interested!
                Current Episode - 11x08 - "Abduction"

Comment

Working...
                X