Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amaradangeli View Post
    General Season 6

Blessings by Julie Horwitz: Samantha Carter makes a troubling discovery about herself just as SG1 embarks on a mission that could potentially end the war against the Goa'uld.
    Added
    sigpic

Comment

Metamorphosis

Conversion by bluemoonmaverick: Episode tag to Metamorphosis. Lots of subtext in that one, and I've tried to capture some of that here. Entirely S/J ship. One shot, but it could become a series as I've got a sequel already.
      Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Another one by the fantastic bluemoonmaverick:

The Morrigan
        Sam and Jack enter hyperspace in the X-302 and wind up off course and stranded on a planet with a medieval culture, no Stargate, and an unfamiliar Goa'uld. An action/adventure with a liberal dose of S/J ship.
        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Midnight at the Oasis by Bluemoonmaverick (rated M)

What if Abydos wasn't destroyed, and Jack and Sam really did go to Skaara's wedding? A short AU based on the wonderful (!) exchange among the three at the beginning of Full Circle.
          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

added all ty ladies!
            sigpic

Comment

Just popping in to add my Truth and Illusions fic (Abyss tag).

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                Just popping in to add my Truth and Illusions fic (Abyss tag).
                ty added
                sigpic

Comment

For Metamorphosis

Status Quo by VGWrighte

Late S6, Jack and Sam are called to Hammond's office and Jonas learns why things are the way they are.
                  No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                  It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                    For Metamorphosis

Status Quo by VGWrighte
                    added ty
                    sigpic

Comment

Paradise Lost:

Delayed Reaction by JoJo: The mission after Paradise Lost. S/J. Tiny, itty-bitty spoilers for PL - just the basics.

Facing It by JoJo: He'd known it was coming. It just came a little earlier than he'd thought. Paradise Lost spoilers.

Meteorology for Beginners by nandamai

Following Orders by Suz

Thank You Seem to be the Hardest Words by Suz

And last but not least:
                      Sentiments by Indie: With absolutely nothing else to do, Jack is finally forced to simply sit around and think.

That fic is, however, R-rated and thus I can't link directly. But the link to its main archive doesn't work, so I'm not sure how to link to it. I found it via annerb's list, so maybe that link will have to do (it's at the bottom, under the "Paradise Lost" header)?
                      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Chasm by annerb: He only did it for her. SJ 'Abyss' addition.
                        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                          Paradise Lost:
                          And last but not least:
                          Sentiments by Indie: With absolutely nothing else to do, Jack is finally forced to simply sit around and think.

That fic is, however, R-rated and thus I can't link directly. But the link to its main archive doesn't work, so I'm not sure how to link to it. I found it via annerb's list, so maybe that link will have to do (it's at the bottom, under the "Paradise Lost" header)?
                          Managed to locate working link to its archive:

sigpic
                          My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

added all the fics including Sentiments with the correct link, thank you ladies
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X