List of Sam/Jack AU Fics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Petra View Post
    I, too, think it's Alternate Reality, author also marked it as such...

I'm posting the last 4 links and I'm DONE. Seriously.

ALT REALITY

Secrets and Shadows by Seldear
    Secrets and shadows threaten to tear SG-1 apart, but they also have the potential to pull them together.

Ruse by k_pasa
    Samantha Carter comes undone.

Weathervanes by kele varekai
    Five snapshots from an alternate reality.

Until the end of the world by Ruth M. King
    This is an AU where Sam and Jack don't know how they feel about each other. The revelations in Divide and Conquer never happened.
    Yeah, but Nynaeve is the author and she said she wasn't sure, so... Anyway, I've filed her fics and the ones you mentioned under AR. I had to split the list because it was getting too long!
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
      Yeah, but Nynaeve is the author and she said she wasn't sure, so...
      Oh. I didn't even notice. I feel so stupid now...:

*hides*

Anyway, I've filed her fics and the ones you mentioned under AR. I had to split the list because it was getting too long!
      Ooops...sorry! I found a few new ones in the meantime, but I'll let you catch your breath!
      Last edited by Petra; 26 October 2012, 02:49 PM. Reason: typo
      There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
      sigpic
      awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Nah, that's okay. That's what the reserved posts are for, after all!
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

And A Karswyll has been amazing enough to make and share even more banners, so now each category has its own banner!

On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig
            Beginnings Are Such Delicate Times by Tribal Matriarch - Rated R - link is to author page

Charlie O'Neill is alive in this story, having accidentally killed Sara O'Neill. Sam Carter is not in the military in this story, but works at the SGC.
            Stole this one from the kids fic thread! Added it under Alternate Realities (A-Q)!
            Last edited by fems; 27 October 2012, 11:07 AM.
            On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Happily Ever After by Denise

I do so love the AU threads. Frelling/Friggin' brilliant.
              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                Happily Ever After by Denise

I do so love the AU threads. Frelling/Friggin' brilliant.
                Added it under alternate realities (A-Q), thanks!
                On FFnet or AO3

Comment

I think this might also count as one (technically two):

Will The Real Sam and Jack Please Stand Up? by ReganX
                  and its sequel Realities apart
                  Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I think this might also count as one (technically two):

Will The Real Sam and Jack Please Stand Up? by ReganX
                    and its sequel Realities apart
                    Added both to the alternate reality (R-Z) list!
                    On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Ah ok. So those stories which include visits to alternate realities count too. Wasn't too sure before.

Then Another Life by Karen and its sequel would do too.

Pardon this, I'm slowly searching my list and trying hard to remember the fics I know that are AU. Doesn't always work though, so my links won't come in all at once.
                      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Ah ok. So those stories which include visits to alternate realities count too. Wasn't too sure before.

Then Another Life by Karen and its sequel would do too.

Pardon this, I'm slowly searching my list and trying hard to remember the fics I know that are AU. Doesn't always work though, so my links won't come in all at once.
                        Yes, as far as I'm concerned visits to or interactions with alternate realities (or even alternate timelines, like the AT one by RoczaDeb) count as well. After all, those are one of the first things people think about when you say alternate reality fics and something they would expect to be in the list.

Added both, by the way.
                        On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Alternative points of view by Rose Stetson (WIP, unlikely to be completed)
                          The Stars series by CSIGurlie (WIP)
                          Cauterized People by ALC Punk (rated M)
                          Just add water by Casper F. Joke (I should also probably cross-ref this in the apocafic)
                          Fratris Filii by aadarshinah
                          Last edited by Ikorni; 28 October 2012, 07:54 AM.
                          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Cauterized People by ALC Punk (rated M)
                            too dark for my taste, anyway it seems to me more a stranded fic
                            sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I loved that dark fic actually, and not a problem, I could always rec the fic there.
                              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I haven't seen these ones on the list...I think...

Nature or Nurture by Tribal Matriarch
                                If history was different for one of the team, how would it effect the present?

Changing Dreams by Tribal Matriarch
                                What happened in Colorado Springs between the film and the series.

http://sg1-heliopolis.com/adult/viewuser.php?uid=1928
                                sigpic
                                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X