List of SG-1 Team Fics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List of SG-1 Team Fics

Yes, I am creating yet another list of fanfic stories! This time the stories are dedicated to the entire SG-1 Team!!!

made by Ikorni

Original SG-1 Team Fics
    A Cinderella Story by Tallulah Rasa: This was a response to something I ran across a while back, about the ways various writers might rewrite the Cinderella story. While some people could no doubt rewrite Cinderella as erotica, satire, or mystery, I used it as a prompt for a Jack-Daniel story. Some things never change.

Act Your Shoe Size by Paige42: 5th installment of the 'Vacation Week' Series. They're drunk in a playground with water balloons. Oh my.

A Favor of Friends by Paige42: Jonas needs a favor of the SGC.

A Halfway Moment by Fridayschild85: "Every great mistake has a halfway moment, a split second where it can be recalled and perhaps remedied." - Pearl Buck

A Vacation at Jack's Cabin by Oughtaknowbetter: As General Hammond said: only Jack O'Neill could find a Goa'uld in Minnesota.

Beneath A Beating Sun by Magistrate: On an incredible world, SG1 finds a weapon capable of defeating the Goa'uld. But the price of attaining it may be too high. They may have to sacrifice one of their own.

Changes by Roeskva: SG-1 and the Tok'ra examine some ruins and comes across something which may change their lives.

Civil Union by Stringertheory: The team visits a peaceful planet, but runs into a bit of a hassle concerning Sam and local customs.

Clones by Roeskva: SG-1 has been cloned and their bodies are unstable. They need to find out what has happened and undo it before it is too late.

Dal Niente by Stringertheory: Dal niente - from nothing; out of silence.

Descension Back To Normalcy by Dream Weaver 85: Finally, Sam could stand the silence no longer. “I already forgive you all, as hard as that is to believe. I just can’t forget, not yet,” she added quietly. S5 Ascension. SJ and SD friendship with some teamy sweetness thrown in for good measure!

Don't Think Twice, It's Alright by Regency: AU. It was around the time they saved her from her doomed wedding to Jonas Hanson that Sam decided to keep them. Gen, teamfic; set early season one. Not a songfic.

First Light by Charli Booker and Gallagater: Team building is never easy, even under the best of circumstances. The aftermath of the Broca Divide virus falls far short of that for SG-1. As Teal'c strives to understand the Tau'ri, Carter struggles with her own issues of trust. Daniel Jackson appears to be slowly unraveling and a secret from Jack's past will either make, or break, the fledgling team.

Going on a Bear Hunt by A. Karswyll: "We're going on a bear hunt. We're going to catch a big one." Too bad nobody told SG-1 that. Season 4 classic team.

Hammond Had No Idea by Stringertheory: An unintentional prompt from magibrain, who said that "Fighting Dirty"sounded like the lead-in (or -out) for this kind of fic. Lo and behold, the plotbunnies took hold.

If You Immediately Know the Candle Light is Fire... by Tallulah Rasa: As he begins another chapter, Jack struggles with the meaning of dirt, the significance of symbols, and the incommensurate importance of small decisions.

LCD by Aces: He was methodically stripping himself down, reducing himself to his least common denominator.

Measure After Measure by Dream Weaver 85: S5. "Desperate Measures" Tag. "No matter how powerless they made her feel, she would never be just a helpless victim; as Daniel had tried so hard to make her see, surviving was her ultimate victory."

Night Terrors by Sally Reeve and Marcy : A mission to explore an abandoned temple turns into a desperate flight for survival.

Plan C Series by Missparker. Link to the series page as the last installment is rated M. : Sam throws her back out the same week the Colonel is scheduled for his third knee surgery.

Post Mission by Ami Ven: SG-1 comes back from a mission and report to their CO.

Pranks by Eve8: The prank wars that go on at the SGC, and the masterminds behind them.

Reflections by Roeskva NC-17 version can be found here (author link) (Sam/Martouf): SG-1 goes to an alternative universe where the Tok'ra don't exist. How has this affected the Galaxy and Earth?
    Remember Days of Gladness When Sorrow is at Hand by Dream Weaver 85 : "For the thousandth time that week, Sam felt her eyes prick with tears. You wouldn't know it by looking at them, but all three of her guys could be ridiculously sweet sometimes." S8 post-Threads fic. Canon S/J with a side of teamy goodness.

Roses in December by Rheanna: While exploring an abandoned city on a dead world, Jack begins to suffer from progressive amnesia. As his memories of the past slip away, the rest of his team must find the cause - before the man they know vanishes entirely.

Scuttlebutt Says by Element78: The SGC learns a new language, Daniel's slowly losing his mind, and Landry just wants it all to start making sense again.

Solitude No More by Roeskva NC-17 Version can be found here (author link) (Sam/Martouf): SG-1 is captured by an unusual Goa'uld and are soon on the run together with her. Will they escape and ally with her and others of her kind, or will they all be killed?

Springtime for SG1 by ALC Punk: SG-1 spends a spring day at Janet Frasier's, celebrating being alive. 2nd season.

Team Building by Akamaimom: Sometimes, it's all about size. And sometimes, it's all about color. A series of one-shots, but each reads as complete. Just conversations that don't really have anything to do with anything.

The Alternative Factor by Roeskva (Sam/Martouf): In an alternative reality, SG-1 was unable to reach the weapons platform at the Ancient outpost in Antarctica in time to save Earth from Anubis. Only Sam, Daniel, and Teal's survive. They manage to escape and use the quantum mirror to go to a reality where they have just died a short while ago.

The Days of Our Lives by Pepper: It's been a while.

The InLaws by Jessa4865 : Sam's real family... from an interesting viewpoint. Don't worry, it really is about Sam and Jack I promise!

Timelines by Roeskva (Sam/Martouf): An Ancient device has been found and SG-1 goes to check it out. It turns out to be a machine designed to make changes to the timeline, and SG-1 finds themselves in a very different world. Now they have to find out how to undo the changes to the timeline.

What Fate Decrees by JackieONeill Nut : Jack survives a potentially lethal injury. Was it the fates lending a hand?

Team Fics Including Jonas Quinn
    Carpe Diem by Denise: Sam runs into trouble off world.
    The L Words by Gravity: A series of drabbles that follow Jonas’s year on Earth.
    Last edited by meredithe5; 14 February 2015, 06:54 AM.
    sigpic

Team Fics Including Cam and Vala

Bonds (Sequel to Cracks) by 7 League Boots: Sam visits Vala after team night at the SGC.

Coast of Carolina by jackwabbit: An accident sends Sam down a long road. Where will it lead? AU alternate 10

Cracks by 7 League Boots: One too many battles, one too many deaths the toll on SG1 after Counterstrike.

Drag and Lift by Cantarina: At the Academy, they say that Cadet Carter is all math and that Cadet Mitchell is all instinct. Also, that he's a show-off and a bit of an ass.

SG-1 For Dummies by dvs: What to expect as a member of the SGC.

Run for It by ALC Punk: Sam Carter gets herself in a mess and her team have to bail her out. But then again, it's on Earth, so what could possibly go wrong?
    The Beauty and Nothing More Series by Missparker: Her body has never felt like this before.

The Petri Dish by Roeskva: The last surviving members of SGC, as well as three Tok'ra, and a few Jaffa flee the advancing Ori forces. This is the story of their experiences.

The To Do List by Rachel500: When Jack and the boys go missing just before an important off world motorcycle race, Sam and Vala find themselves with a lot to do before they can win the prize...written for Women of the Gates ficathon. Sam/Vala friendship.

They Won't Fade Away by dvs: The SGC shuts down. SG-1 plan their future.

V is For Video Games by Gingasaur:gosh, I just love Cam so much.
    Last edited by meredithe5; 11 March 2013, 08:22 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Want to access ALL the lists?

SAM/JACK CENTRIC FANFICTION

Banner by Ikorni

Fanfiction Set in a Specific Season
      Last edited by meredithe5; 01 April 2013, 08:26 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

reserved2
        sigpic

Comment

reserved3
          sigpic

Comment

reserved4
            sigpic

Comment

A Vacation at Jack's Cabin by Oughtaknowbetter. No warnings on content.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                A Vacation at Jack's Cabin by Oughtaknowbetter. No warnings on content.
                Added
                sigpic

Comment

What are the qualifications for this list? Does the focus have to be equal for all four (old)/five(new) SG-1 members and not shippy at all, or does heavy shipping with the focus on one pairing and the rest of the team being involved (perhaps adventure/off-world fic) also works?
                  Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                  Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                  On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                    Yes, I am creating yet another list of fanfic stories! This time the stories are dedicated to the entire SG-1 Team!!!

Spoiler:

made by Ikorni

List of SG-1 Team Fics

Descension Back To Normalcy by Dream Weaver 85. This one isn't shippy, but it does have well developed friendships.
                    Don't Think Twice, It's Alright by Regency. Also not shippy, and AU for the series from the get-go.
                    Remember Days of Gladness When Sorrow is at Hand by Dream Weaver 85. This one is shippy too. Post Threads.
                    The Beauty and Nothing More Series by Missparker. Explicit and Mature for several fics so link is to the series page, not to a specific story. Also, shippy. Also, pregnancy-fic. And lastly, also includes Cam and Vala.
                    Measure After Measure by Dream Weaver 85. Not shippy. Post Desperate Measures.
                    Night Terrors by Sally Reeve and Marcy. Slightly shippy.
                    Plan C Series by Missparker. Something Better Than Before is more team centric than the rest of the series, but the whole series is shippy. Link to the series page as the last installment is rated M.
                    The Days of Our Lives by Pepper. Not shippy.
                    The InLaws by Jessa4865. Definitely shippy. And Angsty.
                    What Fate Decrees by JackieONeill Nut. Shippy.
                    Team Building by Akamaimom
                    A Vacation at Jack's Cabin by Oughtaknowbetter

Thanks to amaradangeli for helping me get this list started!!
                    Well, my pleasure, of course! I just love that all these lists are popping up. Sure does make it easy when you want to satisfy one craving or the other!
                    Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

There's a blog just for team fic recommendations. It's one of fig newton's.

And for a list of good team fics, I suggest going to fig's blog.

Seaboe
                      If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                        There's a blog just for team fic recommendations. It's one of fig newton's.

And for a list of good team fics, I suggest going to fig's blog.

Seaboe
                        This is her list of team fics, all gen: http://figs-sg1-rec.dreamwidth.org/
                        sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Thanks I'll add them
                          sigpic

Comment

Roeskva has some fics which I would think categorizes as team:

The Petri Dish, The last surviving members of SGC, as well as three Tok'ra, and a few Jaffa flee the advancing Ori forces. This is the story of their experiences. PG-13. Not shippy

Clones, SG-1 has been cloned and their bodies are unstable. They need to find out what has happened and undo it before it is too late. PG. Not shippy

Changes, SG-1 and the Tok'ra examine some ruins and comes across something which may change their lives. PG-13. Slightly shippy

Timelines, An Ancient device has been found and SG-1 goes to check it out. It turns out to be a machine designed to make changes to the timeline, and SG-1 finds themselves in a very different world. Now they have to find out how to undo the changes to the timeline. PG-13. Very slightly shippy at the end

Solitude No More, When SG-1 went to P4A-771, they had not expected the immediate attack or that they would be waking up in a Goa'uld holding cell. However, the biggest surprise came when it turned out the Goa'uld that had captured them were no Goa'uld at all - at least not the kind they were used to. Will this chance meeting lead to an alliance between Earth and their new friend's people - or will she and SG-1 be killed by their pursuers? PG-13 (NC-17 version exists at Symbiotica). 90% gen, but shippy in the latter part of the fic.

Reflections, SG-1 goes to an alternative universe where the Tok'ra don't exist. How has this affected the Galaxy and Earth? PG-13 (NC-17 version exists at Symbiotica). Shippy

The Alternative Factor, Written for the 2009 Tok'ra Resistance fic contest. Plot bunny: 'Lost City' part two. In an alternative reality, SG-1 was unable to reach the weapons platform at the Ancient outpost in Antarctica in time to save Earth from Anubis. Only Sam, Daniel, and Teal's survive. They manage to escape and use the quantum mirror to go to a reality where they have just died a short while ago. PG-13, but a NC-17 version exists for one of the chapters. Shippy
                            sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Search on AO3 for "team" and "Stargate SG-1"

Some shippy (of various kinds), some gen
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X