Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grace and Evelyn

Parallel Lives by nogigglingmajor
    She came though, her clothes bloody and ripped, two young children clinging to her legs.
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Grace Leigh
      Strange Statues by dizzy
      sigpic
      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Elizabeth "Lizzie"
        I Love the Road and I've Been Blessed, But I Love You Best by adventurepants
        She is five when they bring her home, an orphan from a planet ripped apart by civil war. It’s a year since he retired from the Air Force, and 11 months and 29 days since he and Sam took a leap and never looked back.

Deborah "Deb"
        Alternate Daughter by Nadie2
        In a parallel universe Jack and Sam have everything they've ever wanted until the aliens destroy earth. Their daughter manages to escape to our universe where she has been living for the past six years. Then SG-1 happens upon the planet she's been living on.
        sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
          Deborah "Deb"
          Alternate Daughter by Nadie2
          In a parallel universe Jack and Sam have everything they've ever wanted until the aliens destroy earth. Their daughter manages to escape to our universe where she has been living for the past six years. Then SG-1 happens upon the planet she's been living on.
          This is an excellent fic. I especially love the scene with Jack in the last chapter.
          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Miranda and Luke
            repeat the sounding joy by openended
            Sam often wonders why her three year-old son grasps a simple concept that career Air Force officers cannot.
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Alison in Progeny by Linda Bindner
              Complete on author's website but still being posted by chapters on ff.net.

Comment

Janet, Jacob and Grace in Preservation of the Species by RoczaDeb

Half the SGC disappears in a mysterious green light. What happened to them? How will those left behind cope with their loss? Some Ship JackSam, CamCarolyn.

Comment

Grace in Wishes of the Heart, by KellethMetheus.

Summary: On the first mission after Grace, Jack and Sam come in contact with an Ancient device and vanish. What happens when they reappear seven hours later and they are not alone.

Sequels Dreams of the Soul and Agony of the Spirit.

Comment

Charlie, Cassie, Ben
                    Choices we make by Sharim
                    An alternate timeline of the SGC, starting from before the
                    very first Stargate movie until about the end of season 2.
                    sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Nonita and Karita (girls)
                      Dreams And Shadows Play by Sharim
                      #2 in the Lost series
                      A visit to a planet thought cut off to the SGC brings startling revelations.
                      sigpic
                      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Joy
                        When the Dream is Over by Josephine Martin
                        When the dream is over, real life has to start. Whether that's a good or a bad thing depends on the detail. SamJack. Sometimes being granted your dearest wish turns out to be a curse... Alternating Sam Jack POV.
                        sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Harry as Jack's adopted son.

Isis's Bane A New Home by althor42

Alternate continuation of Isis' Bane. Harry returns to Earth with SG-1 and finds a place to fit in. First chapter begins with an alternate of the last chapter of Isis' Bane.
                          This fic is an SG-1/HP xover, so the kid in question is the Harry Potter.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                            Harry as Jack's adopted son.

Isis's Bane A New Home by althor42

This fic is an SG-1/HP xover, so the kid in question is the Harry Potter.
                            Oooh! My first thought was Harry Maybourne so I was utterly confused until I read your explanation
                            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                              Oooh! My first thought was Harry Maybourne so I was utterly confused until I read your explanation
                              That would be one heck of a crack fic.
                              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Jarrett (Jett) - Jack's son with Laira

Fortunate Son by MidKnight Read. SG1 learns firsthand about the consequences of Jack's time on Edora. Takes place between the beginning of Season 4 and Season 9.

Comment

Working...
                                X