Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another one for the Grace list.

Amazing Gracie by SkyeRose

A little snippet on how Jack is spending his Father's Day and just another way The Simpsons get him into trouble. Full of pure fluff and then some. SamJack!
    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Added Ikorni's fic and I didn't ad Worth Waiting For because it was already listed with the correct title Worth the Wait Working on the others at the moment hehe

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      Jonathan Jacob and Jenna Alece

Worth Waiting For by JSAlways. Jack Down Loads the Ancient Repository of Knowledge again, what adventures will this lead him to, will the Asgard be able to help? always Fluff, Fluff, Fluff
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        Jake, Jessi, Samantha Sara Catherine, Steven Sean Carson.

Family Ties by genjacksgirl90. Sequel to Life after Death. Life many years after Sean O'Neill passed away. What are they up to now? How are things getting along for the O'Neill family? WIP
        Is it Samantha and Steven with really long names or is it Samantha, Sara, Catherine hehe
        sigpic

Comment

and officially caught up yay... other then finishing up with organizing the rest of the boys names hehe.

Has anyone noticed any broken links that I need to fix? I moved things around so much that I'm afraid that there are a bunch of them :/
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
            Is it Samantha and Steven with really long names or is it Samantha, Sara, Catherine hehe
            Samantha Sara Catherine O'Neill and Steven Sean Carson O'Neill are twins. They didn't give long times for Jake and Jessi (unless I missed them).

Comment

Cassie, Retu Charlie, J.D. (Jonathan Daniel Murray), and Grace in Family by Nadie2

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi View Post
                Cassie, Retu Charlie, J.D. (Jonathan Daniel Murray), and Grace in Family by Nadie2
                added
                sigpic

Comment

Another Grace pops up.

Land of the Lotus Eaters by Nadie2

In this story SG-1 meet the Furlings. It is also 100% cannon. How can this be? They didn't exactly tell anyone. This story forces them to think about the nature of reality, and to confront their deepest desires. Has some Sam/Jack, but is cannon.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                    Another Grace pops up.

Land of the Lotus Eaters by Nadie2

In this story SG-1 meet the Furlings. It is also 100% cannon. How can this be? They didn't exactly tell anyone. This story forces them to think about the nature of reality, and to confront their deepest desires. Has some Sam/Jack, but is cannon.
                    added ty
                    sigpic

Comment

And another Grace

From the WIP SG-1/Smallville Xover A Stargate to Smallville by Lorelei Candice Black

Jack O'Neill is Clark's godfather. He doesn't know Clark's secret yet. Clark only knows that his uncle works for the government... Established Jack/Sam Carter. Starting slowly...

I include this fic only for completeness as I think the author needs the help of good and patient editor to bring her writing up to scratch.

Comment

A lovely new fic!!! Light up by Lois4Kent, with the very cute Sara. it's currently a WIP, but is expected to be finished by Ship Day.

Also, Jayden from "Excuse me?" is in the girls' list instead of the boy's list.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                          And another Grace

From the WIP SG-1/Smallville Xover A Stargate to Smallville by Lorelei Candice Black

Jack O'Neill is Clark's godfather. He doesn't know Clark's secret yet. Clark only knows that his uncle works for the government... Established Jack/Sam Carter. Starting slowly...

I include this fic only for completeness as I think the author needs the help of good and patient editor to bring her writing up to scratch.
                          added, also made a note that it's a WIP and a crossover fic thank you
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi View Post
                            A lovely new fic!!! Light up by Lois4Kent, with the very cute Sara. it's currently a WIP, but is expected to be finished by Ship Day.

Also, Jayden from "Excuse me?" is in the girls' list instead of the boy's list.
                            Added Light up and moved Jayden to the male list, thanks for catching that It's one of those names that could belong to a girl or a boy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Those neuter names can be confusing!
                              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                                Those neuter names can be confusing!
                                Yes they are, we've got some pretty interesting ones in these lists lol... I can't believe how many names have been used for Sam and Jack's children. Can you imagine if they had ALL of them... I guess Jack wouldn't have to worry about teaching one kid baseball because he'd have entire team, scratch that, an entire LEAGUE!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X