• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
    This is really, really cute.

Comment

Love the new banners!
      Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Thanks I've been having fun with photoshop today Or should I use this version

sigpic

Comment

Ooh, I like that one! I can't tell you why it strikes me more (something my photographer mother laments about endlessly!), but I do!

Comment

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
            Ooh, I like that one! I can't tell you why it strikes me more (something my photographer mother laments about endlessly!), but I do!
            Thanks, when I was adding the first one I realized I have more female banners then male so I went back and added the adorable little boy and changed the background for the txt at the same time

Am I the only one that can see that little girl with her tongue out as Sam and Jack's mischievous daughter?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
              Thanks, when I was adding the first one I realized I have more female banners then male so I went back and added the adorable little boy and changed the background for the txt at the same time

Am I the only one that can see that little girl with her tongue out as Sam and Jack's mischievous daughter?
              Lol, no. I can see that, too!

Comment

Grace
                Monkey Business by Abbot of Beregost & Natters
                SG1 are invited to a wedding and a fertility ceremony.
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Reading through some of these again. Just noticed that "SG1s Single Mom" by Rose Stetson (under the Cassie heading) is an apparently abandoned WIP. Only three chapters, barely anything has happened so I assume it was intended to be a fairly long story, and it hasn't gotten anywhere near Sam/Jack yet. It hasn't been updated since 2006

Comment

Added Monkey Business and added the note 'Abandoned WIP' to SG1's Single Mom, ty ladies
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                      Grace
                      Monkey Business by Abbot of Beregost & Natters
                      SG1 are invited to a wedding and a fertility ceremony.
                      Holy crap. Just clicked on the link and saw it was 83 chapters worth. Haven't read it yet though.
                      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                        Holy crap. Just clicked on the link and saw it was 83 chapters worth. Haven't read it yet though.
                        I didn't get past the first couple of chapters...
                        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I'm not giving fic recs!
                          I'm just writing down fics with S/J children!

So:

Jonathan Jacob and Jenna Alece
                          Worth The Wait
                          Jack Downloads the Ancient Repository of Knowledge again, what adventures will this lead him to, will the Asgard be able to help?

Neal, Nate, Liam Patrick, Jacob Christopher, Alison Marie
                          No Goodbye
                          Sam shows up outside Jack's house, and hours later disappears
                          sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                            I'm not giving fic recs!
                            I'm just writing down fics with S/J children!

So:

Jonathan Jacob and Jenna Alece
                            Worth The Wait
                            Jack Downloads the Ancient Repository of Knowledge again, what adventures will this lead him to, will the Asgard be able to help?

Neal, Nate, Liam Patrick, Jacob Christopher, Alison Marie
                            No Goodbye
                            Sam shows up outside Jack's house, and hours later disappears.
                            Thanks added both of these, though I only needed No Goodbye for Alison. For some reason the fic was added under all the names but I missed that one lol.
                            sigpic

Comment

Sophie (and Grace)
                              Why This Reality? by Roque872002 - "We're from another reality. One that's being destroyed by the Goa'uld," she began.

Comment

Michael, James, Jacob, Abigail and Ellie
                                Ancient History by Mu-San - Sam and Jack's relationship is meant to be, it's ancient history. Chpt 1, Jack has the proof. Chpt 2 the proof is made! Ch 3, the proof is discussed! S8, spoiler for Moebius

Comment

Working...
                                X