No announcement yet.

List of Sam and Jack's Children in Fanfiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added all... This list is about to take up two pages lol. Who thought we'd find this many fics when we started the list???
    sigpic

Comment

Just noticed that this is a crossover fic

• 'J.D.' A New Life by Brenna: Two that were lost have been found, but the road to their new life will not be easy.

Should I leave it or take it out?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post

• 'J.D.' A New Life by Brenna: Two that were lost have been found, but the road to their new life will not be easy.

I would think it can go in both.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          I would think it can go in both.
          Sounds good, I was going to rec it on the crossover list but noticed you already had it

On another note I alphabetized and added summaries to all of the 'Jacob' stories... that took a while but I'm glad it's done!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post

In this one, Sam has twins named J.D. and Gina.

It's one of the first stories I put in the thread once it was created.

Comment

In this one, Sam has twins named J.D. and Gina.

It's one of the first stories I put in the thread once it was created.
              yep, it's also posted under Gina... well Georgina 'Gina' I believe.
              sigpic

Comment

Another Grace:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9129356/1/Teal'c's Date
                Fluffy AU Sam/Jack family story. Teal'c needs a date to a wedding, and ends up taking a little blue-eyed blonde.
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Katherine "Katy"
                  Memories by Savin
                  Samantha Carter was declared KIA five years ago, leaving Jack and a daugher behind. Now she's back, but she can't remember the last eight years of her life, including her engagement and time with Jack! Ranges from PG13-R
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                    Katherine "Katy"
                    Memories by Savin
                    Samantha Carter was declared KIA five years ago, leaving Jack and a daugher behind. Now she's back, but she can't remember the last eight years of her life, including her engagement and time with Jack! Ranges from PG13-R
                    It's listed as a WIP on her profile, do you know if that's the case or that the author perhaps forgot to label it complete?
                    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                      It's listed as a WIP on her profile, do you know if that's the case or that the author perhaps forgot to label it complete?
                      I looked at the last page and it doesn't look like it's complete.

Comment

Might be a good idea then to add that it's an abandoned WIP. The Grace fic above is also a WIP, is it not?
                        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

The "Teal'c's Date" fic doesn't look finished either.

Comment

Yes, that's the one I meant.
                            On FFnet or AO3

Comment

I looked at the last page and it doesn't look like it's complete.
                              yes, it's complete. I mean, I think that she wanted to add other chapters but the story still has a sense left this way
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Another Grace:

Life's Twists by Alexis Jaymie Goin
                                When life throws some unexpected twists at SG1, will the team stay together or fall apart?

and I forgot that I did write something with Grace, but it's just a drabble

Universe and us
                                sigpic
                                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X