No announcement yet.

Fan Fic Writers Sprinting Station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today, I napped most of the day away. Tomorrow night at the sprint, I'll work on the next chap of ITB, I think. We'll see where Musey is at. She'd best be around, the naughty little thing.
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
      Today, I napped most of the day away. Tomorrow night at the sprint, I'll work on the next chap of ITB, I think. We'll see where Musey is at. She'd best be around, the naughty little thing.
      Is your muse three and a half foot tall, dressed in green and pink and likes frolicing with Grunts from Halo ? If so I think jake has a date Oo

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I'm looking forward to the sprint tomorrow. I'm gloriously homework free and should get the opportunity to get some real writing done!
        Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
          Is your muse three and a half foot tall, dressed in green and pink and likes frolicing with Grunts from Halo ? If so I think jake has a date Oo
          Actually, that sounds a little like mine. Does she have really long hair and likes to dance in the rain?

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
            Actually, that sounds a little like mine. Does she have really long hair and likes to dance in the rain?
            I don't know, Does she like methane ?

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I don't know, Does he like methane ?
              Not mine. My musey prefers oxygen.

Comment

Not mine. My musey prefers oxygen.
                Thought so, Jake is a Grunt from Halo 2, Methane native basically

Comment

Originally posted by amaradangeli View Post
                  I'm looking forward to the sprint tomorrow. I'm gloriously homework free and should get the opportunity to get some real writing done!
                  Yay for no homework! Going to try (desperately) to make this like a normal person's work day (work from 9-12, take lunch, back to work from 1-5, then done for the day), although I have to take a break around 2 to go get my son at school, so maybe I work until 5:30 to make up for it. I really want to work more on ITB tonight--it's so near the end!

'fraid not. Besides, she's in a committed (as in they ought to be some days) relationship with my male muse.

That sounds a bit more like mine--long hair that changes color as necessary to become the heroine of the story and will dance about in puddles like a five year-old given half a chance.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                  Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Stupid flu! Just won't go away completely. I may just be taking NyQuil and going to bed tonight.
                    sigpic

Comment

That sounds a bit more like mine--long hair that changes color as necessary to become the heroine of the story and will dance about in puddles like a five year-old given half a chance.
                      At what age are you supposed to stop doing that? Because I still do it.

Comment

Stupid flu! Just won't go away completely. I may just be taking NyQuil and going to bed tonight.
                        Frak!

Comment

I had the most insane day. Not sure I'm going to have my wits about me to write tonight.

Started the weirdness with some crazy guy at work today... the boss brought his new puppy to work and I took the puppy outside to potty. Some random dude rides up on his bicycle and immediately picks up the puppy (without asking!). This, of course, worries the daylights out of me. Finally he puts the puppy down, to my immense relief, then he proceeds to make a comment about my shoes and starts touching my feet. Um...what?!? Of course, I turn into uber-girl and completely lose my faculties. So rather than tell him exactly how far into hell he can trek, I pick up the puppy and flee.

Cap this by getting a panicked call from my mom (in NC). She hasn't been able to get ahold of my grandmother all day - Grandma has AML and checks in with all of us several times a day and I hadn't heard from her either - and her phone has gone to a perpetual busy signal. I go rushing over to my grandmother's expecting the worst only to discover she's there and fine. Some roadwork outside had apparently killed her phone lines (and she had her *$*^# cell phone on vibrate!!!!). That adrenaline rush is still wearing off and it's been hours!

Needless to say my brain is a bit mushy today.
                          Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by amaradangeli View Post
                            I had the most insane day. Not sure I'm going to have my wits about me to write tonight.

Started the weirdness with some crazy guy at work today... the boss brought his new puppy to work and I took the puppy outside to potty. Some random dude rides up on his bicycle and immediately picks up the puppy (without asking!). This, of course, worries the daylights out of me. Finally he puts the puppy down, to my immense relief, then he proceeds to make a comment about my shoes and starts touching my feet. Um...what?!? Of course, I turn into uber-girl and completely lose my faculties. So rather than tell him exactly how far into hell he can trek, I pick up the puppy and flee.

Cap this by getting a panicked call from my mom (in NC). She hasn't been able to get ahold of my grandmother all day - Grandma has AML and checks in with all of us several times a day and I hadn't heard from her either - and her phone has gone to a perpetual busy signal. I go rushing over to my grandmother's expecting the worst only to discover she's there and fine. Some roadwork outside had apparently killed her phone lines (and she had her *$*^# cell phone on vibrate!!!!). That adrenaline rush is still wearing off and it's been hours!

Needless to say my brain is a bit mushy today.
                            YIKES!!! Scary! Hope you feel better soon.

Comment

Amara, hope you're okay once the adrenaline wears off!

WW, hope you feel better.

I'm here, anyway, working on the next chapter of TYL. (Wanted to get another chapter of my fanfic done, but the muse is talking to me about TYL.)

Comment

Okay. Starting on the second half of the next chapter of The Life of Sam.

Comment

Working...
                                X