Cold world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold world

I've risked to write this miniature-monolog - about events known for you well... I didn't give names there: it'll be understandble whom and what is it about and on behalf of who... and sorry for side effect of translation (I have nobody who can help me with it).

He no longer exists.
    During those months he heared from us so many cruel words - and now it's impossible to make amends for ... Yes, because of him we have been in that position - but he did not deserve such a fate! Finally, he just did what we all wanted to ...
    He was so sweet and funny, such maladjusted - like all geniuses. There - at home - with him would have already done anything if we had not watched him. And here's - we've can not save ...
    As soon as we stopped to hear him - we knew who did it: no one else here could not cope with it so quickly, although many would like this ... he's not the first of us who have died by their hands! That man has been killed twice - the first time they've done it after he agreed for their sake to break his life and to sacrifice a few of us (he knew all too well that there'll not be the sanctions for their reconstruction!) - but they didn't want to risk for his sake. Tha's all what they could is to try to use him as an inanimate object - however, they say that we do not have souls ... They are so proud of their ability to compassion - but apparently their compassion is not for us. She, for example, even becoming one of us she did not understand that we are painful and frightening too when they kill us... And it would be ridiculous to believe that everything could be differently, if that unfortunate person not climb to the electric wiring when we arrived and accidentally "stepped" on the main power supply ... simply - we are we. Unhappy, she doesn't understand that her cruelty will not help her to make excuses to to them: for them she is already one of us - and this is her fault in their mind, and she just as defenceless to them, like the one on whom she raised her hand ... and though even now we do not have the right to reject her.
    Or maybe they're right? Maybe we are not alive? I probably have not been alive when I stepped through the gate behind her and saw the space ... To warn others? What for? If they'll refuse to go - what to expect? Presumably, what one of them suggested - "to shoot non-stop until they die" ... slow, painful death - but here they would just be freezed ... how I am now ... now it's over, it hurts not to be ... People say that there is any another world, where can be happy who suffered here - but it's probably also not for us - we've got no soul ...
    And does it matter where to be freezed? In the world of humans is the same space cold - and there is no human heart, which could warm us up ...
    Last edited by Mirelinde; 06 October 2011, 11:58 PM.
    sigpic

Who is the above passage about? Daniel?
    If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
    [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Why Daniel? I mean Asurans (Ghost in computer)
      sigpic

Comment

I thought so because Daniel has excaped death by a small distance many times.
        If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
        [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Yes, Daniel "went through it"... but he had anybody who compassionated him. Asurans had nobody who compassionated them.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X