No announcement yet.

Atlantis Rising: The Virtual Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last chapter read. Poor Sue. I'm a little sad for her...
    sigpic

Comment

well with you guys on hiatus i think it's time i caught up. i got three "episodes" to watch...Er Read.

Comment

did you guys notice that in Return to Pegasus Part 2 Chapter one, that there is a t missing from this quote.

wenty-nine percent power left and dropping like a two-ton boulder.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          did you guys notice that in Return to Pegasus Part 2 Chapter one, that there is a t missing from this quote.
          Not anymore. I fixed it. Thanks for letting us know. Formatting can be a real bear.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

"it looks like there will be a delay in getting Episode 5 out. "

Yes, a so long delay....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Belmene View Post

Yes, a so long delay....
              Believe me, none of us is happy about a delay, either. We hope to have Episode 5 up as soon as we can, but right now, we don't have a firm date.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yes, a so long delay....
                As an FYI, the first chapter has been out to the beta readers and back again. Not sure on the posting timeline though. A while yet I imagine
                sigpic

Comment

Episode 5 soon ?
                  sigpic

Comment

Episode 5 soon ?
                    Like gateraid said, probably a while yet.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Like gateraid said, probably a while yet.
                      Unfortunatly, someone is holding all the good coffee ransom, and the writers are stuck with de-caf!

(Anyone want an espresso? )
                      [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
                        Unfortunatly, someone is holding all the good coffee ransom, and the writers are stuck with de-caf!

I can go in Colombia and grind the coffee myself to have the pleasure to read the episode 5 ! LOL !
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post

I can go in Colombia and grind the coffee myself to have the pleasure to read the episode 5 ! LOL !
                          Heh! Something tells me we're gonna need the really good stuff.

Comment

a good idea; just stay clear of those damned cartels by staying the in designated safe areas my friend; anybody got up-to-date news o the safety situations as the Columbian gov since Uribe has been cracking down rather successfully on them
                            If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                            [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

August 30th...I'm loosing hope....
                              sigpic

Comment

August 30th...I'm loosing hope....
                                We did say that we weren't sure how long this was going to take. But please be assured that we are NOT abandoning the series.

Comment

Working...
                                X