X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    And the dark John is back… oh no!!!
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Spoiler:
      ““Not to mention a much greater loss of life potential,” said Larrin. She turned to John with a grin on her face. “I don’t mean to be blunt, boys, but it seems like this reticence on your part isn’t so much a military concern...” she turned to Richard at just the last minute, as John looked up, “…as a personal one.” “

Oh my gosh, Larrin seems to be a very clever person.
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Spoiler:
        ““We would have to kill her,” said Mayel Serrana.

Teyla stared at her in shock as the rest of the conference went silent. “

This was really cold and definitely shocking!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          ““We won’t need it,” said Larrin, with a smile. “But if you want it—” she looked over at John once more. “You may want to take it. Just to resolve a few things, here and there. Seems like you people have quite a lot to resolve.”

I have to admit that Larrin is acting smarter than I expected.
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            “Sheppard strode in, decked out in tactical gear, and paused for a moment at the sight of Elizabeth in the co-pilot’s chair. He frowned, and she turned away from him, fiddling with something on the console.

So that was it.

In the last twenty-four hours, all of which had been prep time for the mission to what Sheppard had nicknamed ‘Asuras II’ he hadn’t seen them speak once. “

Oh my gosh, John and Elizabeth are angry at each other, in a way this is so cute!!
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              “But Elizabeth had always possessed a sort of quiet strength and stubbornness that very rarely met with opposition when pushed to the limit. She’d merely done what she’d always done, make the tough choice for all of them, even when it meant danger to herself. “

I couldn't agree more! This is definitely our Elizabeth!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                “Sheppard plopped himself in the pilot’s chair, looking over the HUD and making final preparation checks without a word to anyone. Elizabeth kept her face turned towards the far side of the window, admiring what Rodney could only presume was the lovely view of the inside of the Jumper Bay. “

This is so funny and cute, in spite of everything!
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Oh, it is so exciting, the mission is about to begin!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    ““Ah.” Larrin’s smile faded a little. “Well, all due respect to the Colonel but this one looks like she could talk down Wraith Queens.” “

From now on, I will never say bad things about Larrin, ever again!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      ““I suppose anyone who could manage you and McKay at the same time would have to.” “

Larrin is definitely very observant and spot on!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        ““Does this conversation have a point?” John asked. “Cause we have to destroy a Replicator homeworld in about two hours, and I have important things to do. Like crossword puzzles. And washing my hair.”

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          ““Don’t change the subject. You guys, Ladon—look, she’s obviously earned a decent amount of respect in a lot of corners of this galaxy. Which means, knowing you like I do, that if you’re keeping her at arm’s length now, somewhere up the line something broke. Put it back together, Sheppard, or you’re going to regret it, especially if this thing doesn’t go as planned.”

Oh my gosh, is this for real!!!??? I am loving Larrin more and more!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            ”Mayel was still in the room, gathering up her data at a turtle’s pace. Larrin turned from him with a wink. “Like I said, zero for three. You’re a real catch, Sheppard.”

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Will Rodney be able to convince John to talk to Elizabeth, in order for him to make her come to her senses and stop planning her death?…
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Teary eyes at this conversation between John and Elizabeth while they were preparing to leave the jumper, and specially because of this:

“He leaned in a little closer, his expression firm. “If we want this to work, Elizabeth, we have to work together. You’ve always believed that, from the very start. Don’t give up on me now.” “
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X