Atlantis Rising: The Virtual Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Belmene View Post
    I hope Anuna gets better now. I'm always with you but just impatient!!!
    And we appreciate you sticking with us. We hope you'll find the upcoming stories are worth the wait.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

?????????????????????
      sigpic

Comment

?????????????????????
        I suppose this means "What's up with the next story!" I am working on it, guys. Have some patience please - I had some health issues. I hope you'll understand that. I'll do my best to give you the "Box of Dreams" soon.
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          I suppose this means "What's up with the next story!" I am working on it, guys. Have some patience please - I had some health issues. I hope you'll understand that. I'll do my best to give you the "Box of Dreams" soon.
          Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
          sigpic

Comment

welcome back anuna. you were very much missed. just take you and get better. box of dreams can wait for a while. your health is more important.

Comment

a problem with the internet site sgarising?
              sigpic

Comment

Yup, it seems like there's a problem. Here be the error message:

Spoiler:
                Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Thanks for calling that to our attention. I have contacted our webmaster.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Thanks for calling that to our attention. I have contacted our webmaster.
                    I don't know if it's related, but few days ago I was unable to load the page - my antivirus software informed me that it was infected. :/
                    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I don't know if it's related, but few days ago I was unable to load the page - my antivirus software informed me that it was infected. :/
                      We don't know what's going on, but it's not on our end. It seems to be a server error at the host. Great minds are working on it.
                      sigpic

Comment

The website is back up and running. Thank you for your patience.
                        sigpic

Comment

Can't wait for the next story!

Keep up the good work!

A little bit of propaganda:

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                            Can't wait for the next story!

Keep up the good work!

A little bit of propaganda:

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...esgarising.png
                            Thanks for the lovely sig. I added it to our collection.

And for all those fans who are waiting at various levels of patience, I read the ending to an upcoming episode today that is going to make you literally scream. Oh John, why do you beat yourself up so?
                            sigpic

Comment

And for all those fans who are waiting at various levels of patience, I read the ending to an upcoming episode today that is going to make you literally scream. Oh John, why do you beat yourself up so?
                              Yes, I saw that on Twitter ... you are evil! *pets John*

Comment

You're killing me, SR. KILLING ME DED, I tell you!
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X