X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
    You are giving me a fronache....
    Quisque comodeus est
    Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Google planto res securus , tamen contineo contigi est magis difficilis

Or more accurately...

Google formo res facilus, quod contineo contigi est difficilis

Just because the word translates properly, doesn't mean it didn't get lost along the way.
      Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
      Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
      Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

*is still lost, holds her fron in her hands, streesed out apparently*

Ah the wonders of being home, with hubby at work, and insane storm outside... oy

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I'll stop now.

I found an even better way to wast time. It's called Civ 5.

Even there, don't go to war with China.

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithRichard View Post
            I'll stop now.

I found an even better way to wast time. It's called Civ 5.

Even there, don't go to war with China.
            NOW you figure this out ? * Is Chinese *

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Merde. It's storming here, too, and I should have been in bed hours ago.

*tiptoes off to bed*

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
              Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
              sigpic
              now also appearing on DeviantArt
              Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
                Merde. It's storming here, too, and I should have been in bed hours ago.

*tiptoes off to bed*
                Storm + bed = weird dreams, very weird dreams, trust me on that one

Comment

NOW you figure this out ? * Is Chinese *
                  But... it was a game.

And I didn't know they had cannon tech.

Comment

Storm + bed = weird dreams, very weird dreams, trust me on that one
                    Not for me, at least not usually. Thunderstorms are like a lullaby to me, and I sleep very well during them. I suspect I may have been born during one.

ETA: Yep. Weather.org confirms it. I knew I was right!

*goes to bed for real now*

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                    Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                    sigpic
                    now also appearing on DeviantArt
                    Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
                      Not for me, at least not usually. Thunderstorms are like a lullaby to me, and I sleep very well during them. I suspect I may have been born during one.

*goes to bed for real now*
                      According to my adopted brothers birth cert, I looked it up, the weather was a tornado, and he was sound asleep during that time. Which explains why he literaly sleeps like the dead during anything short of a gunfight

Comment

But... it was a game.

And I didn't know they had cannon tech.
                        we also have noodles and massive armies and also fireworks too... not ot mention massive armies, really good food, and massive armies.... get the picture ?

Comment

we also have noodles and massive armies and also fireworks too... not ot mention massive armies, really good food, and massive armies.... get the picture ?
                          Yeah, but Civilization doesn't have that (not all the time). I'm trying to save the realism for my fic.

Comment

Yeah, but Civilization doesn't have that (not all the time). I'm trying to save the realism for my fic.
                            with nearly 2 billion people in my country what do you think it best for them all to do ? Farm ? we'd strip mine China within a week

Now then, I've played the demo of Civ V, I wish my laptop could play the full up game though not enough ram, everything else checks out though

Comment

with nearly 2 billion people in my country what do you think it best for them all to do ? Farm ? we'd strip mine China within a week

Now then, I've played the demo of Civ V, I wish my laptop could play the full up game though not enough ram, everything else checks out though
                              I love the Civ games...well, the good ones. Although somehow I broke the game before playing it today.

Comment

Don't know if anyone seen (or linked) this article Time did about Fan Fiction? (It uses the Harry Potter fandom as a jumping on point. Little git )

Apparently fan fiction is a "...pocket ecosystem — the literary equivalent of Australia."

[''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X