How the West Was Won in my pants.
    Tarzan of the Jungle in my pants
    The Mummy in my pants

Comment

Spouse can't stand it...wants to put in his 2 cents on the game:

Broken Arrow in my Pants

AND...

The Big Red One in my Pants.

thank you...be here all night...please tip you waitress...
      sigpic
      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

There's always...

The Longest Yard In My Pants

(and I'm really surprised none of the guys used that one)

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
        Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
        sigpic
        now also appearing on DeviantArt
        Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Boogie Nights in my pants

Saturday Night Fever in my pants

Grease in my pants

Love Actually in my pants

American Psycho in my pants

and one that just made me groan....

The Dark Knight Rises in my pants.

:facepalm:

On fanfic note, who knew Sushi was such a good muse? I've gotten more writing done in the sushi place next to where i work than i do here at home!
          Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
          Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
          Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
            (and I'm really surprised none of the guys used that one)
            Because *takes off sunglasses* we didn't need to (yyyyeeeeeeaaaaahhhh!!!)

hmmm. Lets see.

Labyrinth in my pants
            Hot Fuzz in my pants

I suppose 'The Ark of Truth' in my pants would of made a very awkward (and short) movie?
            [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Doctor Who in my pants
              Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone in my pants (wrong kind of sorceror's stone harry)
              The Phantom Menace in my pants (LOL )

This needs to be made a game.
              sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

I nominate Sky to start it in the Off-Topic subforum.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic
                Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
                  Tempting fate in 3...2...1...
                  *flinches as there is a crazy explosion....*

Someone irked off Megatron I think.....

Wait no... that was Starscream.....

And Wheelie is screaming like a demented Wall*E O.o

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
                    snip
                    :facepalm:

On fanfic note, who knew Sushi was such a good muse? I've gotten more writing done in the sushi place next to where i work than i do here at home!
                    Maybe it's just getting out of the house?
                    Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...-my-Pants-game

for those that have been dying ot get in my pants
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Sweet!

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                        Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

Oooo...looks like Sky is easily influenced by suggestion (don't let Urgo get ahold of her...)
                          sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                            Oooo...looks like Sky is easily influenced by suggestion (don't let Urgo get ahold of her...)
                            Luckily i don't know the words to "Row, row, row your boat!"

Anyone got that sinking feeling when their writing, when they suddenly realise that should of planned the next few scenes out a bit better? Okay, for example: my current predicament

Current scene - Writing done, almost done art wise.

Next Scene - starts a, new important plot thread! Words all sorted, Art work in concept stages (alien planet setting. Anyone for purple rain? )

Following Scene
                            - A pretty long scene that will greatily expands on new plot thread while tying all the previous character building together. Quite important, but i only have some small idea(s) on whats going to happen, No words, no art work planned out. At. All. .

Last Scene - basically that 'off to outer space' scene that happens in EVERY Stargate virtual series! The words, pages and art work has been planned out.

I ... fore see a problem TO THE FIC HELP THREAD!!
                            [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
                              Luckily i don't know the words to "Row, row, row your boat!"
                              NSFW
                              Spoiler:

Row, row, row your boat

Belts off trousers down!

Life is just a scream!

Not sure exactly what the other problem is.
                              Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

On the Urgo thing...I was thinking of Urgo asking about the defribulator, looking a Teal'c, waving his hands and saying "Use the paddles...". And Teal'c gets up, turns on the defribulator...and everybody stops him. makes me laugh every time.

Choo -I can sympathize in general (I can't artie to save my life). I've been stuck on passages/chapters before. If I pat you on the head and assure you that inspiration will come, will it make you feel better? I know that it will. That fickle bird evetually comes home to roost (maybe it's currently hanging out in someone else's head?)
                                sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X