Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    And signed up as artist....

...if only I knew what I was going to do for my artwork...
    Sometimes, I just start putting things together until I've got twenty-odd layers of tweaked pictures and only end up with three of them... For me, it's best to start with the background, since it gives me the tone/atmosphere of the pic and I can try to find character pics that fit with that particular setting.

...which of course means that I then to end up with a background shot of either Atlantis, a Daedalus-Wraith space battle, or a bunch of stormy, ominous clouds. Very original, I know.
    "If I should die, think only this of me: / That there's some corner of a foreign field / That is forever [Earth]."
    Earth is gone, but Atlantis must survive... Apoca!fic. Post-Season 5. John/Sam.

Comment

The characters are always the same - female in nature - they are not the issue here, just the setting and what sort of artwork I want to do.

I've done a poster, wallpapers, and comic book pages (inside and cover).

I'm thinking of doing a trailer maybe, but for the main part... I don't know yet.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

The characters are always the same - female in nature - they are not the issue here, just the setting and what sort of artwork I want to do.

I've done a poster, wallpapers, and comic book pages (inside and cover).

I'm thinking of doing a trailer maybe, but for the main part... I don't know yet.
        Which main part? (she asks, not having done Reversebang before) Do you have to submit more than one piece? Since it's my first time, I thought I'd go for a basic collage movie poster kind of thing. Which then, I have to admit, will probably end up looking quite action-y rather than other genres.
        "If I should die, think only this of me: / That there's some corner of a foreign field / That is forever [Earth]."

Comment

Originally posted by neela View Post
          Which main part? (she asks, not having done Reversebang before) Do you have to submit more than one piece? Since it's my first time, I thought I'd go for a basic collage movie poster kind of thing. Which then, I have to admit, will probably end up looking quite action-y rather than other genres.
          You have to make one main artwork, which the authors will use as prompt to write their fic. But you can make as many as you like. They just have to fit together. So, if I were to make a trailer, it would have to fit the theme of my poster/wallpaper/comicbook/painting/drawing/wahetever art.

Comment

You have to make one main artwork, which the authors will use as prompt to write their fic. But you can make as many as you like. They just have to fit together. So, if I were to make a trailer, it would have to fit the theme of my poster/wallpaper/comicbook/painting/drawing/wahetever art.
            Aha, I see. Then maybe I'll try that, if I have the time. Will probably end up with some photomanip as I'm not very good at drawing or have the time to do vids.

Comment

I know what I'm gonna do -- the proverbial lightbulb flicked on during a boring moment (and they are plenty) at work.

Comment

I know what I'm gonna do -- the proverbial lightbulb flicked on during a boring moment (and they are plenty) at work.
                I know the feeling... What'd we do without work/studies to spark our imagination in more interesting directions?

Comment

We wouldn't have to scramble to close windows whenever a colleagues come walking past -- luckily the walking past doesn't happen too often and the one sitting behind me rarely turns her head.

Comment

*Is trying to get back into working on an old fic that has been simmering on the back burner for almost a year now*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                      *Is trying to get back into working on an old fic that has been simmering on the back burner for almost a year now*
                      Admit it, you've been building snowmen and ice castles instead...

Comment

Admit it, you've been building snowmen and ice castles instead...
                        Snowmen yes, ice palaces, just the one; Had a really bad cold recently so if anyone sees an army of snowmen less then knee high with only a pair of eyes and a mouth with head, body and two tiny legs, yeah, those ere my fault; Each sneeze produces..... 7-12 Snowgies

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

THEY ARE SOOOOO CUTE -- I'll probably keep them to myself.

Comment

Uh no, Elsa needs them, they're both cuddle buddies and really good alarm clocks {You ever wake up with a faceful of dancing living snowman butt ? One snowgie butt in your mouth and BAM you're awake!}

Also; my current projects list......

Frozen + Assassin's Creed crossover MEGA SERIES
                            Frozen Memories
                            Hidden Past, Secret Future, Broken Present
                            Frozen Memories II War of the North
                            Frozen Memories Sisterhood of Dragons
                            Frozen Memories Revelations

Once Upon a Time WHAT IF Stories
                            What You Did
                            The Kitten That Became Queen
                            The Painted Queen
                            The Silver Dragon's Ire

Once Upon a Time + Assassin's Creed crossover
                            The Angel Assassin

Once Upon a Time + Transformers crossover
                            My Queen My Truck

Comment

You have way too much time on your hands... or not enough of it, and have to deal with a overactive muse.

Comment

You have way too much time on your hands... or not enough of it, and have to deal with a overactive muse.
                                Sadly I have very little time, and extremely active muse, thankfully Frozen Memories mega series is now co-written with a friend! Sadly we're on his time due to school and work for him. Some bits and pieces I can write pretty good on my own when I need to do so. Other times I need him online so we can write whole scenes up at once without a wait

Heck Hidden Past is currently my favorite, lots of stuff from the movie is in there. As well as stuff from Frozen Memories. Basically Hidden Past bridges the gap between Frozen Memories and Frozen Memories II War of the North; and right now we only have the bad guy for Frozen Memories II and the core of the story planned out, Basically, Elsa and Anna's mother Idun is still alive, but a prisoner of the southern Isles where Hans lived, Hans wife, Sonya, keeps Idun prisoner to get revenge for the loss of her husband. That's all we have so far

But yes, overactive muse, not enough hours in a day to write

Well, I do have trhw time to write, its just that sometimes the writing just does not happen, most times the art happens http://sta.sh/01veaexf3tjo {still a work in progress, related to Hidden Past}, Recognise Elsas twin swords ?

Comment

Working...
                                X