Fanfic Writers' Virtual Water Cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,
    I have a story called 'All Because of a Dare' on a site called 'Fictionmania' and it has reached 12,010 views...!
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
      Hi all,
      I have a story called 'All Because of a Dare' on a site called 'Fictionmania' and it has reached 12,010 views...!
      Sounds like great news! Congrats.
      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

My Game of Thrones story, titled Hoist the Colors has reached 28,641 views. Didn't think it would get that far at all.
        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Hey. Can someone tell me what happened to Stargate Horizon?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Hierarch View Post
            Hey. Can someone tell me what happened to Stargate Horizon?
            It died.

*shrug*
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Oh... did I kill the thread? I'm sorry.

Comment

I'm being creative... coloring an image of Mushu in Photoshop. Used a base image to draw my own version in Illustrator first. He's coming along nicely.

As far as writing goes... I have actually written with pen and paper something. I just have to copy it to the digital world.

Comment

Wow... pen and paper writing ? People still do that ?

I can't write by hand to save my life!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                    Wow... pen and paper writing ? People still do that ?
                    Yes, on the train... Now that I'm a commuter who has to spend 45 miutes staring out the window each morning and evening, my muse apparently has time to spend. So pen and paper it is. So, old school.

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                    I can't write by hand to save my life!
                    I like to practice, so that I don't forget writing with my fountain pen.

Comment

Sometimes I write with pen and paper because the interwebz is too shiny...
                      sigpic
                      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

The only downsides so far, is running out of paper and my hand not being able to follow my brain's thinking-speed.

Comment

I just redesigned and rebuilt my entire fic website... damn, that took longer than I expected it to.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                          Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                          sigpic
                          now also appearing on DeviantArt
                          Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

And then I signed up for this year's Stargate Atlantis Secret Santa fic-exchange.

Next up the Reverse Bang.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              And then I signed up for this year's Stargate Atlantis Secret Santa fic-exchange.

Next up the Reverse Bang.
                              Me too, though I'm choosing Apocalypse_kree over Reverse Bang because of time constraints. Looks like fun, though! First time I'm joining the secret santas.
                              "If I should die, think only this of me: / That there's some corner of a foreign field / That is forever [Earth]."
                              Earth is gone, but Atlantis must survive... Apoca!fic. Post-Season 5. John/Sam.

Comment

And signed up as artist....

...if only I knew what I was going to do for my artwork...

Comment

Working...
                                X