No announcement yet.

Fanfic Writers' Virtual Water Cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cookies for all - I'm back employed! I've got the job I recently applied for - template/document designer!
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Gosh, I've been a nervous wreck all day and it won't be any better tomorrow. I'm waiting on either good news or bad news about a job I applied for.
      Cookies for all - I'm back employed! I've got the job I recently applied for - template/document designer!
      Congratulations!

Now you won't have to be a nervous wreck tomorrow, which is my birthday. I can't be upstaged on my own birthday!

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Originally posted by Britta View Post
        Congratulations!

Now you won't have to be a nervous wreck tomorrow, which is my birthday. I can't be upstaged on my own birthday!
        I won't, and thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
          So imagine you have a supervisor at work who instructs you to stick your elbow in your ear. When you decline to do so, explaining that arms don't actually bend that way and therefore it is impossible to insert one's elbow into one's ear, imagine that said supervisor accuses you of not trying and of having a bad attitude.
          I'm sorry. I hope the rest of life is going better.

I've got the job I recently applied for - template/document designer!
          Conga rats ululations (sorry, no gif).

I'm doing a sort of rewatch of SG-1. I'm hop-scotching through season 3 at the moment. It and season 5 are probably my least favorite seasons, if you go by how many of the episodes I really like.

Seaboe
          If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Thank you.

I remember getting stuck at Demons cause the ignorant fools of characters annoyed the hell out of me. Much like the russian spy in Agent Carter annoyed the hell out of me with his focus-hynosis and his bloody ring. I'd have punched him in the face for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Britta View Post
              Congratulations!

Oh good, maybe I can make it snow ? Please don't filter it!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Thanks, all who responded after my previous post. I should probably add that I wrote it a few hours after getting home from quitting that job yesterday.

It was either quit or find a way to leave my brain at home in a jar every morning. Let's face it, I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

OnwardGlory.jpg

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                sigpic
                now also appearing on DeviantArt
                Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Congrats, Falcon Horus!

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                  Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic
                  Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                    Oh good, maybe I can make it snow ? Please don't filter it!
                    Yay! I love snow!

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

It was either quit or find a way to leave my brain at home in a jar every morning. Let's face it, I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
                      Your loyalty to your brain is much appreciated by your brain. I can hear it sigh with relief.

Hey, doesn't this mean you could go and stick your elbow in his ear now... proverbially speaking of course.

Comment

I should probably add that I wrote it a few hours after getting home from quitting that job yesterday.
                        Do you know what you want to do next, besides make progress on your fic?

Seaboe
                        If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Your loyalty to your brain is much appreciated by your brain. I can hear it sigh with relief.

Hey, doesn't this mean you could go and stick your elbow in his ear now... proverbially speaking of course.
                          Her ear, actually. LOL

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                          Do you know what you want to do next, besides make progress on your fic?

Seaboe
                          I'm already sending out resumes for other jobs. In fact, I've been doing that for a while. This was just a temp assignment... an ill-fitting, hellish, incredibly low-paying temp assignment.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                          Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

I'm already sending out resumes for other jobs.
                            Now that I do not need them crossed for myself any more, I can cross them for you instead.

Comment

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, all who responded after my previous post. I should probably add that I wrote it a few hours after getting home from quitting that job yesterday.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40565[/ATTACH]
                              *falls off the chair, laughing*
                              sigpic
                              sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                              "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                                CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Thank you.

I iz happy. My friends just went home but I had the best boardgame weekend ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X