No announcement yet.

Fanfic Writers' Virtual Water Cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is so typical - the time of the year I love most is on its way (joy and happiness, and lights in the street and decorated trees), and my muse decides she wants to continue the most dramatic fic I have currently in the works. *facepalm*

*sigh*
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I've been on a creative spree...!
      Lots of captions have gone up on DeviantArt. And a couple of stories went on to Fictionmania.

And I have been requested to continue two stories that I wrote as 'one shots'.
      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
      To thy own self... Be true
      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Pinched a hit on the sga_santa fic exchange. It's been a long time since I wrote anything related to season 1 but for this pinch hit I'm planning to bring back Aiden Ford.

Comment

Writer's block.

Likely induced by long hours at work (19 hrs overtime over the last 2 weeks).
          sigpic
          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Luckily my muse has been very cooperative in the past two weeks. I hope your block will disappear soon.

Comment

I'm sneaking in to post to see who I'm going to be...

And I'll edit to mention the dog I'm getting for Christmas (a little early). Ferdinand is a special needs poodle mix who will be arriving tonight.

Seaboe
              Last edited by Seaboe Muffinchucker; 19 December 2014, 06:35 AM.
              If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

The stockings were hung on the TARDIS with care...

yep. that's at my house.
                sigpic
                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

AWESOME!!!

My stocking is still in the same place as it was last year, and the year before: on my bookcase. It hasn't actually been taken down at all. It's there all year round.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    AWESOME!!!

My stocking is still in the same place as it was last year, and the year before: on my bookcase. It hasn't actually been taken down at all. It's there all year round.
                    It's been there so long even the coal has turned to dust.........
                    sigpic
                    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Pretty much...

Comment

Lol
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          Pretty much...
                          Ya know, if you kept your leg in your stocking, more people may play with it........................

sigpic
                          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

*snort*

Comment

*Is asleep in a snowdrift in the thread; only her barefeet are seen sticking out of it, seemingly she is face down due to the angle of the feet*

*Pokes up her head from the snowdrift*

Did someone say Christmas stocking ?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Happy Holidays, Seasons Greetings, Merry Christmas...

I received a very nice Christmas Present....
                                My Deviant Art Page has received over 50,000 pages views.
                                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                                To thy own self... Be true
                                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Working...
                                X