No announcement yet.

Fanfic Writers' Virtual Water Cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been sneezing and sniffing the past week - my body obviously didn't agree with me coming back from 27° Celsius to 7° Celsius. Who knew?!

Beyond that, I seem to have missplaced my muse.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      I have been sneezing and sniffing the past week - my body obviously didn't agree with me coming back from 27° Celsius to 7° Celsius. Who knew?!

I stole it, you can have it back now.
      I make no promise it is any longer "fit for purpose"
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Its with mine, planning a birthday party for Elsa. {Winter Solstice is Elsa's 23rd}, this is NOT going to end well either for me I will say hat now. Might be why I'm on the Arendelle planet directly rather than on the Ladyhawke.

STAFIST: I SWARE THE BUSTED THERMOSTAT WAS NOT MY FAULT!! BLAME GOES TO THE CRAZY IMP KNOWN AS RUMPLESTILTSKIN!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Life of a Muse - a guide to surviving the author

Comment

Life of a Muse - a guide to surviving the author
            Ha!

Lets make it a series!

Life of a Muse - A Guide To Surviving the Author vol i
            Life of a Muse - A Guide To Surviving the Author vol ii
            Life of a Muse - A Guide To Surviving the Author vol iii
            Life of a Muse - A Guide To Surviving the Author vol iv
            Life of a Muse - A Guide To Surviving the Author vol v
            Life of a Character - A Survival Guide for Characters vol i
            Life of a Character - A Survival Guide for Characters vol ii
            Life of a Character - A Survival Guide for Characters vol iii
            Life of a Character - A Survival Guide for Characters vol iv

Hehe, sorry, weird writing mood lately

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

It'll be on the bestseller list for years to come.

Comment

Oh look what I just found thanks to Elsa's castle library at Arendelle

"Surviving the Writer - A Characters Life through NaNoWriMo vol xxxii"

Written by one of my own characters too. Chapter 1 "HELP ITS NOVEMBER AND I CAN'T GET OUTTA THIS BEARTRAP!"

Comment

Definitely bestseller material.

Comment

Oh! Another one!!

"Surviving the Writer - A Survival Guide for Characters vol xxxxl {40}"

Written apparently by Elsa herself, Chapter 1 "Seven reasons NOT to retaliate when the writer throws up on you while you're sleeping".....

Yeah this one is written by Elsa

Comment

I created a monster volume...

Comment

Hi all,
                        I had a shock on Friday. I found out that one of my stories, All Because of A Dare, which is on Fictionmania has been read over 10,000 times since I submitted it.
                        And that my DeviantArt gallery has had over 40,000 views...
                        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                        To thy own self... Be true
                        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Wow!

When you're all famous, please remember us and how we encouraged you to go on!

Comment

*whispers*

Looks like the muse is back!

Comment

Wow!

When you're all famous, please remember us and how we encouraged you to go on!
                              I will.
                              My acknowledgements will be long...!
                              Or I could say 'To all the usual suspects. They know who they are..!'
                              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                              To thy own self... Be true
                              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                                I will.
                                My acknowledgements will be long...!
                                Or I could say 'To all the usual suspects. They know who they are..!'
                                I can see in there in the acknowledgements being a line "And to the really pretty two women that broke the thermostat and had the writing space permated with frost, I love you too!"

Comment

Working...
                                X