Fanfic Writers' Virtual Water Cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
    So, Starfist.... where do we look for you on FF.net?
    I'm still awaiting the activation of my account e-mail from FF.net.
    If I haven't received anything by later today I'll try and set an account again.
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

It should have come almost immediately. If you haven't gotten it by now, check your spam folder. Your email may have stuck it in there. If not, then try setting it up again.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
      Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
      sigpic
      now also appearing on DeviantArt
      Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

It looks like I'll have to set up an account again...
        But that will have to be done at home rather than on the pc at work.
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
          Ah Victoria Day, one of the only days Canadans try and blow everything up.

FEAR US!
          No.

Although, if you have an active volcano, then yeah we properly would be scared!
          [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
            Ah Victoria Day, one of the only days Canadans try and blow everything up.

FEAR US!
            Indeed. We may be missing fingers or toes, but we are a scary people.
            Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post
              Indeed. We may be missing fingers or toes, but we are a scary people.
              Possibly because you're missing fingers and toes?
              And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
              sigpic
              Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
                Possibly because you're missing fingers and toes?
                Seriously. The people who set off fireworks and are missing bits of themselves are people I want to have set them off at a very safe distance from me. Unfortunately, I live in a neighborhood where people set off all kinds of them (illegally) on July 4th.

(I once was at a July 4th party many years ago where people were setting off fireworks. Had a bottle rocket go off way too close to my ear, and couldn't hear properly out of it for a week. To this day I'm surprised that I recovered full hearing in it.)

OTOH, Canadians don't scare me. What's scary about nice sane people with a love for hockey and the good sense to have implemented things like universal healthcare?

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic
                Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Seriously. The people who set off fireworks and are missing bits of themselves are people I want to have set them off at a very safe distance from me. Unfortunately, I live in a neighborhood where people set off all kinds of them (illegally) on July 4th.

(I once was at a July 4th party many years ago where people were setting off fireworks. Had a bottle rocket go off way too close to my ear, and couldn't hear properly out of it for a week. To this day I'm surprised that I recovered full hearing in it.)

OTOH, Canadians don't scare me. What's scary about nice sane people with a love for hockey and the good sense to have implemented things like universal healthcare?
                  Thanks!

And I still have all my fingers and toes. I have never, ever set off fireworks.
                  Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

The people who set off fireworks and are missing bits of themselves are people I want to have set them off at a very safe distance from me.

Those people tick me off. It's not rocket science (pun intended) to know how to set those off safely. They make people who set off rockets and dabble in pyrotechnics a bad name.

Spoiler:
                    And just two days ago I decided to give that to my OC
                    Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

What's scary about nice sane people with a love for hockey and the good sense to have implemented things like universal healthcare?
                      Absoutly nothing. Although that 'little' country below it....well thats a different story

(Meanwhile in Britain we just moan bitterly about the modern world around us, that we helped make. )
                      [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
                        Absoutly nothing. Although that 'little' country below it....well thats a different story

(Meanwhile in Britain we just moan bitterly about the modern world around us, that we helped make. )
                        Certain people in my "little" country scare the crap out of me on a regular basis.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                        Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithRichard View Post
                          Those people tick me off. It's not rocket science (pun intended) to know how to set those off safely. They make people who set off rockets and dabble in pyrotechnics a bad name.

Spoiler:
                          And just two days ago I decided to give that to my OC
                          Spoiler:

Which one? A bad name or pyrotechics?

And yes, writing a Fire Bender is hard. All fire does is consume. (darkness, cold, your neighbours tree, garage, house, your next door neighbours neighbours garage, house...)

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Which one? A bad name or pyrotechics?

And yes, writing a Fire Bender is hard. All fire does is consume. (darkness, cold, your neighbours tree, garage, house, your next door neighbours neighbours garage, house...)
                            Spoiler:
                            Yes, a bad name for pyros. Fire can be contained when you know what you're doing, and extinguishers aren't hard to come by. Fire won't consume everything if you follow at least one PSA form the 80's or 90's.

After nearly three decades of July 4th 'edutainment', I'm surprised it's still fire safety, not 'pick up your trash'. The lake at my neighbors would always smell like an ashtray and have crap in in on Jul 5th when stuff washed ashore from the dock.

Choo, your schedule still crazy?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithRichard View Post
                              Choo, your schedule still crazy?

Babe, i'm always crazy

(ah the joys of writing AND drawing your own fic. One of 'your' chapters ladies [and Aragon] takes what...days...week...month. Mine? A Year XD )

sigpic

Comment

Babe, i'm always crazy

(ah the joys of writing AND drawing your own fic. One of 'your' chapters ladies [and Aragon] takes what...days...week...month. Mine? A Year XD )
                                Spoiler:
                                A day. Now I feel bad.

Are you too crazy for a pm?

My fiance is pretty crazy at the moment. Graduation prep during finals. I might have to go crazy with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X