• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post
    *puts an assortment of Christmas cookies out*

Merry Christmas Writers!
    YAY COOKIES!!!!!

Hey!! I remember you!! I think..... Aren't you the one guy that drank before advanced calc on that one day and got a A+ for creativty and a B for actual grade or am I thinking of someone else ?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

:: Beams a selection of Christmas cakes and other sundries into thread ::

Hi all,
      Why are girls so difficult to buy gifts for...?
      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
      To thy own self... Be true
      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
        Because men are so simple, I mean seriously you humans are crazy

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Crazy...!

I've been told to get vouchers or give my neices the cash this year.
          But saying that I have bought them some books and a DVD for Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
            Why do I sense a LOTR fanfic where some poor Orc is sent to clean the stables of Nazgul ??
            That would be hilarious...

Because the female race is just complicated like that... there's no explanation for it, I'm afraid.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

:: Beams a selection of Christmas cakes and other sundries into thread ::
              Hi all,
              Little girls are easy to buy for: give them a toy.
              Teenage girls are easy to buy for: give them money.

Women? YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN! LOL
              sigpic
              sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
              "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                Little girls are easy to buy for: give them a toy.
                Teenage girls are easy to buy for: give them money.

Women? YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN! LOL
                Jewelry always seems to work for me................
                sigpic
                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Give them a gift card for perfume (teen and older), one of those craft stores where you can make your own jewelry (girls and older) or one from their favorite clothing store (teens to young adults).
                  Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                  Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                  On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Thank you all...

I found it easy buying a Birthday gift for my youngest sister. She actually told me what she wanted... It was perfume. Prada 'Pink' Eau de Parfum. (BTW she's 40 today)

As for my neices... I have a feeling I'll be giving them the cash or a voucher. Although I have bought them a DVD (The Hunger Games) and The Lord of the Rings books.

Comment

Although I have bought them a DVD (The Hunger Games) and The Lord of the Rings books.
                      I don't think you can go wrong with The Hunger Games...
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I was easy to buy gifts for as a pre-teen and teen. A good, involved, engrossing sci-fi book was just the ticket for any gift-giving occasion. My dad was the same way, which meant that he was equally easy to buy for, and since we often borrowed each other's books the gift could easily entertain both giver and recipient.

Hmmm... I wonder if that's why he started me on sci-fi at the tender age of two? Maybe he just wanted to make his life easier around a decade down the line...

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                        Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                        sigpic
                        now also appearing on DeviantArt
                        Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Men are easy to buy for?????????? What????????? Holy cats!!!!!!! Mine are a real pain in the... well, they're difficult to shop for. And expensive.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
                            I was easy to buy gifts for as a pre-teen and teen. A good, involved, engrossing sci-fi book was just the ticket for any gift-giving occasion. My dad was the same way, which meant that he was equally easy to buy for, and since we often borrowed each other's books the gift could easily entertain both giver and recipient.

Hmmm... I wonder if that's why he started me on sci-fi at the tender age of two? Maybe he just wanted to make his life easier around a decade down the line...
                            A relaxing day in the GF household
                            Mr GF is playing SW:TOR on his laptop
                            Mrs GF is playing Lego SW on the Wii
                            The 3 baby GF's (8/5/3) are watching SW Clone wars or are chasing eachother outside with thier lightsabres (yes, they all have thier own)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                              A relaxing day in the GF household
                              Mr GF is playing SW:TOR on his laptop
                              Mrs GF is playing Lego SW on the Wii
                              The 3 baby GF's (8/5/3) are watching SW Clone wars or are chasing eachother outside with thier lightsabres (yes, they all have thier own)
                              Oh, so you now have your own Jedi Academy now huh ? Nice

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                                Oh, so you now have your own Jedi Academy now huh ? Nice
                                Hey, it could be a Sith academy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X