Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Shrubbery...? NI...! :: Looks around the area of the water cooler ::

We have some Monty Python fans here...
    And a weekend...? What is this weekend of which you speak?
    For I am one of the poor souls who have to work on a Saturday and Sunday.

And I only get them as days off, together, one week in four or five dependant on how the shifts work out. As I work 4 shifts on, 2 shifts off.
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Poor baby!
      Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post

And I only get them as days off, together, one week in four or five dependant on how the shifts work out. As I work 4 shifts on, 2 shifts off.
        Suddenly I feel compelled to quote the Four Yorkshiremen sketch...
        And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
        sigpic
        Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

I own my own business. I still have to be available to my customers for at least half the day of every Saturday and sometimes on Sundays (although many of them know now that Sunday is my ONLY day off and so they don't bug me). I thought that being self-employed would give me more time--while my schedule is flexible, I actually have less time to myself.
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

The Four Yorkshire Men sketch... I remember that one...! ::Gulps::
            What about The Dead Parrot sketch? Or the Lumberjack Song...?
            :: Shudders ::

I suppose it's down to my job.That I don't get many weekends off. I'm in Security, and before you ask I do not wear a 'Red Shirt'.

Comment

The Four Yorkshire Men sketch... I remember that one...! ::Gulps::
              What about The Dead Parrot sketch? Or the Lumberjack Song...?
              :: Shudders ::

I suppose it's down to my job.That I don't get many weekends off. I'm in Security, and before you ask I do not wear a 'Red Shirt'.
              *prefers How Not to Be Seen & Mosquito Hunters*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                *prefers How Not to Be Seen & Mosquito Hunters*
                I think those can be seen in... 'And Now For Something Completly Different!'.
                I have a couple of Monty Python albums on CD. The Life of Brian and The Meaning of Life.

Comment

"Fwow him to the fwoor, centurwion. Tweat him... wuffly."
                  "Uh... yes sir! Half past three sir."
                  And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

"He's not the Messiah... He's a very naughty boy."

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
                      "Fwow him to the fwoor, centurwion. Tweat him... wuffly."
                      "Uh... yes sir! Half past three sir."
                      There's nothing more dangerous than a wounded mosquito

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                        hey im writing a fic about rush and the new galaxy and i wish to Join here can someone give me the rundown
                        Hey! LCJS! Welcome to the cooler...enjoy a beverage from our quantum fridge, a tasty cake or pastry...this is not the site for serious discussion (much) -evidenced by the subsequent posts.

Please feel free to hang about and shoot the breeze. You could also visit the fic help thread...some of these lovely people frequent there as well.

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
                        YES! INDEED!! But first you must go out and find us a ........ SHRUBBERY!!
                        Oh no, you didn't!! LOL

"Listen -- strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government."
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

"What... is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?"
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
                            "What... is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?"
                            What kind of swallow ? African or European ?

Comment

At least you've got a swallow, and not an ex-parrot.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                              Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                              sigpic
                              now also appearing on DeviantArt
                              Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

"One, two, five!"
                                "Three sir!"
                                "Three!"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X