No announcement yet.

Fanfic Writers' Virtual Water Cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got a nice review from someone over on FFnet but I got it twice... I thought it wasn't possible to review a chapter more than once? At first I thought perhaps it was just the email alert that was double, but both reviews are listed under the same chapter on FFnet too!
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I was raised bilingual so thinking in the required language is not difficult for me either.

However, when I started learning ASL, I found it much more difficult than any oral language I had learned in the past, since I didn't have a written form to hang onto.
      Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

I have often wished that I was able to speak Polish. As I am of Polish descent.

After my father had died, my step father to be asked my grandfather if he wanted me to be taught to speak Polish. My grandfather's response was...

"Polish no good to him. Teach him German or French."
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

It's Sunday night. Almost time for the weekend to end and the week to start.

Are you ready?

Comment

Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post

Are you ready?
            I never have been, so why start now?

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
            Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
            sigpic
            now also appearing on DeviantArt
            Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

There you go. Don't go breaking tradition.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
                I never have been, so why start now?
                Second that...
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Are you ready?
                  Heck no!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                  Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Are you ready?
                    Tooooooo late, its monday morning here where I am, get with the program! The future; bright it looks!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Goodness! Well, I'm ready, so off I go!

*waves cheerily*

Rational exponents and review are on the lesson plan for today!

Comment

hey im writing a fic about rush and the new galaxy and i wish to Join here can someone give me the rundown
                        sigpic
                        Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                          hey im writing a fic about rush and the new galaxy and i wish to Join here can someone give me the rundown
                          YES! INDEED!! But first you must go out and find us a ........ SHRUBBERY!!

OR

you could just look at the first post in the thread ... .....

Originally posted by SF and Coffee
                          Okay, so every once in a while we all need to take a momentary break from the creative process, without getting so far outside of it that we have trouble jumping back in. Think of this as coming up for air, or walking a few feet to the water cooler to kibbitz with other writers about whatever is on your mind, especially if it pertains -- however tangentially -- to writing and doesn't fit in one of the other fanfic section threads.
                          [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Choo! You're such a naughty boy! You must behave!

Lt. Col, welcome to the water cooler! What a great idea for a fan fic. I will have to re-watch the last couple eps of SGU, but if there's anything you need, let me know.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
                              YES! INDEED!! But first you must go out and find us a ........ SHRUBBERY!!
                              Ni!!
                              Spoiler:
                              Sorry, couldn't help it

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                                Welcome to the water cooler. After you get the shrubbery for Choo, you can get coffee for the rest of us.

(just kidding!)

Comment

Working...
                                X