Fanfic Writers' Virtual Water Cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Mars curse...

But there may be something in what Sealurk has said.
    I have noticed that any movies set on Mars are poorly received.

I glad you enjoy the cake. I'll have to remember to send some more soon.
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Maybe too much of the color red for the audience to take a liking to the planet... However, I bet everybody loves this kind of Mars:

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Maybe too much of the color red for the audience to take a liking to the planet... However, I bet everybody loves this kind of Mars:

Oh HELL yes!
        And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
        sigpic
        Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

:d

Comment

Now I'm in the mood for a Mars (or a Lion, even better)...
            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Any kind of chocolate really... ... except white chocolate. That's not even worthy of the name chocolate cause it isn't even chocolate.

Comment

I love white chocolate... but at the moment I only have some (milk and pure) chocolate Easter eggs left, nothing else.
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Mmm... Easter eggs....

Comment

Great... I didn't need a sweets craving just now...

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                    Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                    sigpic
                    now also appearing on DeviantArt
                    Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

All this talk about Chocolate and sweets is making me hungry...

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                        All this talk about Chocolate and sweets is making me hungry...
                        Not me, I just had breakfast............

......... where did everyone go ?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

The good thing about those Easter eggs is if you eat more than 6 you'll get nauseous!
                          On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Well as I'm the night shift it will soon be lunch time for me.
                            (It's just after 2300 here in the UK as I write this.)

Mature Chedder Cheese Sandwiches are the order of the day. With a diet Coke. (And yes I do like the taste)

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                              Well, ha-hay! We have a water cooler!
                              Huh. Now that I'm here, I'm not sure what to say... Bah. I'll come back!
                              selene! You found your way here! Welcome.
                              *points to the cooler, the countertop beside it that has our microwave, quantum fridge, selection of teas and hot beverages*

Enjoy. This is a great place for fanfic writers to blow off steam and chat about various and sundry things.

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                              Hang on there is something I've not done in a while...!
                              :: Beams in a selection of Easter themed cakes ::
                              There you go everyone.
                              mmmm...*snags chocolate cake*

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
                              Great... I didn't need a sweets craving just now...
                              ...I just thought the very same thing *wonders if daughter will miss a peanut butter egg*

Originally posted by fems View Post
                              The good thing about those Easter eggs is if you eat more than 6 you'll get nauseous!
                              LOL -GW wouldn't let me green you, so: GREEN!
                              sigpic
                              sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                              "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                                But what if you already are n amed Nausious ?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X