• Show
Clear All

OMG, Choo! Hilarious stuff there!

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
    Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
    sigpic
    now also appearing on DeviantArt
    Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post

Oh, and one for you tech heads out there
      HAHAHAHAHAHA. I love it!
      Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Since this is underailable, I should not get crossover art questions at 3 am.
        Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
          Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic
          Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
            I laughed so hard I made my cat mad.

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
              Oh, and one for you tech heads out there
              *quietly weeps*
              sigpic
              Click the Pick for my FanFiction.net profile

Comment

So here's a new question:

When do you find yourself doing most of your writing? And when do you find yourself doing most of your brainstorming and thinking about writing?

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

Mostly in the afternoon after most of the duties of the day are completed. If I don't get the chores done, I find it difficult to write.

What about you SF?
                  Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

I sometimes do my writing when I'm on duty on a Saturday or Sunday.
                    But usually it's when the muse hits me...

Brainstorming about Ideas can happen at any time.
                    Thinking about writing usually occurs before I go to sleep. Or if I read something that sparks an idea.
                    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                    To thy own self... Be true
                    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post
                      Mostly in the afternoon after most of the duties of the day are completed. If I don't get the chores done, I find it difficult to write.

What about you SF?
                      I'm a definitely night owl, so if I don't have to be up early in the morning, I find I do my best writing in the middle of the night. As for thinking about it, I brainstorm all the time. It seems to especially happen while I'm walking or driving.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                      Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

I write whenever can, but without music, my brain hates it.

I really need to get my mp3 player. I've been using youtube to listen to music, but watching Nightwish videos just after watching Atlantis was a mistake. A hilarious mistake.

Comment

Why not just listen to mp3 files on your computer? That's what I do. After all, you're going to have to have them in order to put them on your player anyway, and computers can play them too.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                          Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
                            Why not just listen to mp3 files on your computer? That's what I do. After all, you're going to have to have them in order to put them on your player anyway, and computers can play them too.
                            I don't even intend to play mp3s in order. Besides, my computer hates playing mp3s. I used to have downloaded youtube music vids on my computer, but that crashed all the time, had bad sound quality, and took up too much space.

My computer's an idiot.

Spoiler:
                            Thanks a lot computer. Now I shall forever have wraith, metal bands, and phantom of the opera in the same thought forever.

Some day, I'm going to have a nightmare about that craziness.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithRichard View Post
                              I don't even intend to play mp3s in order. Besides, my computer hates playing mp3s. I used to have downloaded youtube music vids on my computer, but that crashed all the time, had bad sound quality, and took up too much space.

My computer's an idiot.

Spoiler:
                              Thanks a lot computer. Now I shall forever have wraith, metal bands, and phantom of the opera in the same thought forever.

Some day, I'm going to have a nightmare about that craziness.
                              I can set the player on my computer to shuffle. I use regular mp3s, not vids. If Windows Media Player doesn't like you, I recommend Songbird. (It's free!) Give it a try, and yes, it will let you shuffle, and make playlists that put things in any order you like.

I can't write and watch videos at the same time, just like I can't write and watch TV at the same time.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                              Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

Crashed. I had to get songs from songbird from my fiancee's computer when I had my old player.

I think my computer is haunted by a ghost of a cranky, old geezer that tells other programs to get off it's lawn and get a haircut.

Comment

Working...
                                X