• Show
Clear All

No problem!

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
    Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
    sigpic
    now also appearing on DeviantArt
    Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
      Reminder to my fellow Gateworlders: Don't let the masculine avatar fool you. Frank is my avvie because he's the protagonist in my fanfic opus, but I'm all woman.
      There's something about your username that I have always considered you female. But don't ask me why or how cause that I can't answer.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hey all.
        Wishing you all a Very Happy New Year...!
        I hope 2012 is going to be a good one...

:: Blushes slightly as an attractive female from accounts winks at < ::
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
          Hey all.
          Wishing you all a Very Happy New Year...!
          I hope 2012 is going to be a good one...

:: Blushes slightly as an attractive female from accounts winks at < ::
          The same to you, hon! And with these women winking at you lately, I'm thinking you're going to have a great 2012!

Now let's just hope we all get what we want, need and will make us happy!

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
          Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic
          Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Well I know here in the UK it will be a packed year.
            We've got the Queens Diamond Jubilee celebrations in June.
            Then there is the London Olympics....
            And I'll hopefully be attending a couple of SF conventions. (I plan to attend at least one in 2012}

Comment

Well, it's almost time here in the UK, so I'm going to end this year (and about time!) by saying good riddance to a rubbish 2011, and I wish each and every one of you a very productive, writing-packed, memorable and above all...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Here's to 2012, may it be a distinct improvement on the last one for everybody.
              And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
              sigpic
              Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Well Here's my first post on this thread for 2012.

Happy New Year Everyone...!
                May the Great Muse inspire you...!

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
                  Well, it's almost time here in the UK, so I'm going to end this year (and about time!) by saying good riddance to a rubbish 2011, and I wish each and every one of you a very productive, writing-packed, memorable and above all...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

So say we all! Happy New Year to you and everyone who's reached 2012 already. Just think of yourselves as the advance scouting party for the rest of us...

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                  Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

Well 2012 for me has been quiet so far.
                    Just the distant sound of fireworks to welcome in the new year.

Comment

Happy New Year, Water-Cooler Compatriots!
                      Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Those are not fireworks, those are sesimic charges

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Better than the distant (and sometimes not so distant) sounds of gunfire. 1 hr 25 mins until 2012 and it hasn't gotten too bad yet but we've heard some. Sad part is a new neighbor moved in nextdoor that did it for awhile around midnight last year. Happy New Year regardless and I really hope everyone stays safe tonight.

Comment

I've been incredibly busy with work the past week. Thankfully I'm off until January 4th.

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hear, hear! *raises a glass of mead* Happy New Year to everybody.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah yes. 2012.

The year that brings us the Steve Jobs ACTION FIGURE!

I say we buy one for the cooler and tell everyone he's System Lord!
                              [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

So! How many resolutions didn't even survive the first day?
                                And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                                sigpic
                                Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Working...
                                X