• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agreed falcon and what about a john and vala romance lmao
    sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/~ussthor

Comment

If you like Janet so much come on over to Lost Worlds forum we have a player that plays the part pretty well of the AU Janet. Personally Doc Frasier is a hard character to write for some of my stories, Carson, to me at least, is easier, much easier... other thne his accent....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I set all my stories in an AU where the events of "Heroes" never happen. I refuse to work in a Gateverse without Janet.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
        Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
        sigpic
        now also appearing on DeviantArt
        Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

i always wondered of a way to bring her back like an alternate copy or something
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by USS Thor View Post
            i always wondered of a way to bring her back like an alternate copy or something
            Like they did in that season 9 episodes - Grand Central Station of the Multiverse.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

haha yea something like that but without a version here in our reality she could stay without any harmful effects
              sigpic

Comment

*decorates the water cooler with red and green garlands*

*hangs ornaments on the garlands, each bearing a picture of the Stargate Characters*

Christmas punch, anyone? Cookies?
                Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

*wanders in and pauses, hands on hips, to admire the beautiful Christmas decorations*

*Snags a cup of punch and nibbles a cookie*

*pins Christmas-y Sam Carter button to shirt*

So...what's everyone doing over the next couple of weeks (seasonally speaking)?
                  How's everybody's writing going?
                  Produced anything worthwhile lately?
                  Anything in the works that you feel particularly good about?

Just trying to provoke conversation...it's been way too quiet around the cooler lately...

...and to add to MP's snackies:
                  *sets Peanut butter balls on the counter*
                  sigpic
                  sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                  "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                    Nothing festive other than a meal with friends and former work colleagues. Apparently, no was not a valid answer.

Hit a stumbling block in planning, need to work out a low visibility Tok'ra insertion technique.

Only notes.

That aforementioned Tok'ra fic. It's been in the works for a while, I'm only just feeling I can write it now.

Just trying to provoke conversation...it's been way too quiet around the cooler lately...
                    It has. Just that time of year I suppose.
                    And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                    sigpic
                    Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Probably Christmas get-to-together at work next week friday. And then I have a week off from work which I will fill with 3 days Disneyland Paris and of course the mandatory eating and gift-giving/receiving during our annual family get-to-together on New Year's Eve. We don't do Christmas.

Too many bunnies, not enough willpower to continue/start/do something...
                      Plus, I just got into Primeval and apparently that also caused several bunnies to sprout into existence.

Does a 2-minute Stargate Atlantis character centric musicvideo count?

A few things yes...
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
                        Nothing festive other than a meal with friends and former work colleagues. Apparently, no was not a valid answer.

Hit a stumbling block in planning, need to work out a low visibility Tok'ra insertion technique.

Only notes.

That aforementioned Tok'ra fic. It's been in the works for a while, I'm only just feeling I can write it now.

It has. Just that time of year I suppose.
                        for the low visability insertion why not have them use some sort of cloaking technology or even that chemical from the reol. i mean if they are infiltrating a LA base they could just do the same thing Cam did right? i hope i may of helped
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by USS Thor View Post
                          for the low visability insertion why not have them use some sort of cloaking technology or even that chemical from the reol. i mean if they are infiltrating a LA base they could just do the same thing Cam did right? i hope i may of helped
                          Those are good ideas, but unfortunately the fic is set during early SG-1 (in fact it's not that long after the SGC first encounter the Tok'ra) so it predates cloaks, beaming tech, Reol chemical, sensor-masking radioisotopes or anything similar. This is why it's bothering me so much.
                          And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

just have to be good ole tactical insertion with silenced weapons and knives?
                            sigpic

Comment

Couldn't they have gotten their hands on (a prototype of) Nirrti's cloaking device? That was introduced in Fair Game and it wasn't mentioned how long s/he'd had it.
                              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

*wanders in and pauses, hands on hips, to admire the beautiful Christmas decorations*

*Snags a cup of punch and nibbles a cookie*

*pins Christmas-y Sam Carter button to shirt*

...and to add to MP's snackies:
                                *sets Peanut butter balls on the counter*
                                Yum!

Christmas Eve with our immediate family, including the newlyweds and their new dog. (His name is Hudson and he's a sweetie despite his large and imposing size.) Food, presents, and church!

Christmas Day we will take dinner to my hubby's father and spend time with him after church.

After that, two weeks of no school for me!

I'm writing a Highlander story which is actually working out. After a few attempts at Stargate stories which did not seem to go anywhere, having a story which is working makes me feel good.

How about you?

Falcon Horus, three days at Paris Disneyland sounds like fun!
                                Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Working...
                                X