Fanfic Writers' Virtual Water Cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
    *gets out her favorite numbers .357....* Who're we shooting ??
    Someone mentioned 'Replicators'...!
    So out came the shotgun...
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
      Zaphod Beeblebrox probably writes fanfic about himself...

I would doubt that Zaphod could stop talking about how great Zaphod is for long enough to write how great Zaphod thinks Zaphod is..

uhhh I need a gargleblaster after that.
      I like Sharky
      sigpic

Comment

I'll join you for that gargleblaster. Cheers!

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
        Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
        sigpic
        now also appearing on DeviantArt
        Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
          I'll join you for that gargleblaster. Cheers!
          Make mine a double.

And was it just me or did anybody else get mugged in that meadow outside?
          I like Sharky
          sigpic

Comment

"The effect of drinking one of these is rather like having your brains smashed out with a slice of lemon, wrapped around a large gold brick."

Could I just have the ACTUAL gold brick?

*bullet-proofs watercooler, counter top, and quantum fridge 'cuz I know where my priorities are. Pulls out wand "Accio mice! Accio replicator!"*
            sigpic
            sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
            "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
              What, no Callahan full-bore auto-lock with customised trigger and double cartridge thorough gauge called 'Vera'?
              Oh gosh darn it, you got a Callahan full-bore auto-lock with customised trigger and double cartridge thorough gauge.
              ... All i got is Christina Hendricks
              [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
                Oh gosh darn it, you got a Callahan full-bore auto-lock with customised trigger and double cartridge thorough gauge.
                ... All i got is Christina Hendricks
                *twitch*
                ...I hate you.
                And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                sigpic
                Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

*twitch*
                  ...I hate you.
                  "I'll protect her!"

"Jayne! Go play with your rainstick."

Whats even crueller is they have that scene with Jayne turning the rainstick over and over!!
                  [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

I definitely will not respond with Jayne's catchphrase.
                    And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                    sigpic
                    Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

I definitely will not respond with Jayne's catchphrase.
                      ....... rainstick ??? I don't wanna know O.o

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                        ....... rainstick ??? I don't wanna know O.o
                        Actually I meant Christina Hendricks and the, ah, sub-text behind Jayne playing with his rainstick...and that's not the worst euphemism I've heard for it.

So! In a valiant and vain effort to steer this thread back into the more family friendly realms of discussion, has anybody else ever had that depressing experience where you see a book or film or whatever advertised and think "I had that exact same idea ages ago and didn't do anything with it"?
                        sigpic

Comment

So! In a valiant and vain effort to steer this thread back into the more family friendly realms of discussion, has anybody else ever had that depressing experience where you see a book or film or whatever advertised and think "I had that exact same idea ages ago and didn't do anything with it"?
                          Once or twice, had a dream about Hot Zone, mostly the set designs, then came the episode and I was like DEJAVU!!! O.o, but it was enjoyable, once oro twice though it happened to me and it was just really short stories though

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Actually I meant Christina Hendricks and the, ah, sub-text behind Jayne playing with his rainstick...and that's not the worst euphemism I've heard for it.

I've not had THAT experience, but the hubs keeps coming up with great doohickey ideas and 6 months later we see them advertised on TV for $19.95...

darn it...if he were an engineer rather than a musician we could be rich by now...
                            sigpic
                            sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                            "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I actually wrote a fanfic 'it's all in your mind', about sam and. Fifth leaving behind some bits that messed with her head and put her in a dream world in her mind. Bout a year later the same thing happened to Weir.

Coinkidink I guess.
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I've had it happen a few times...

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                                Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                                sigpic
                                now also appearing on DeviantArt
                                Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Working...
                                X