This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
    That seems feasible, though what would have to happen is for the writers to email their stories to you, then you post them under the story title. We'd have to have it in bold print at the start of the thread that this action will take place
    Works for me.

Comment

Ok then Ellie, but we'll need your email addie, you is gonna be busy I'll have to get Aragon to delete his and then email it to you, I'll do the same. Then you'll post them under story titles only
      My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
      sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

I don't mind taking the submissions and posting them, i already have mine up anyway so it's a moot point to me.

Also PJ, that's not exactly a fluffy fic i think it'd be worth it to have it betaed (i can beta for you if yo'ud like) in order to increase the "fluff" aspect Also i HIGHLY doubt John Sheppard would EVER say "fretting" unless he's making a musical colloquialism
        Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
        Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
        Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Set one up so stories don't get lost in my other account. So they're not marked as spam, can you put FIC in the subject. Please also tell me who you are on GW so when people have voted, I can say who you are.

[email protected]

Comment

That is brilliant Ellie good work, thanks....already greened ya

Comment

Comment

I think Ellie should wait till she gets 5 submissions before posting them, that way it's not obvious whose is who
                Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Happy to do that.

Comment

We have a veritble think tank going here. Oh and Ellie dont forget to make each story title in the post thus

Battletide then the spoiler
                    Spoiler:
                    Story here

But of course you already knew that

Comment

Yes, sir!

Comment

Damn me, the Competition thread has gone, I can't find it.....anyone.........

Comment

Found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It would be helpful if people want particular formatting to send it to me already formatted for the forum. No need to put it in a Word doc or anything, just the body of the email will do. A couple of people have already done this and that way I can just copy and paste.

Comment

If you don't already have it, one of the best Word Processors for FanFic, is Open Office, it's free down load and so easy to use, and has a marvelous spell checker on board

Comment

There's no need for it to be in open office or any program. Just formatted for the forum in the body of an email will do.

Comment

Working...
                                X