No announcement yet.

Stargate/ Babylon 5 Crossover: The Addition Into The Circle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that was good but long it took me a hour to read but can not wate for the next one

Comment

when the new chapter comeing

Comment

fairly soon I hope, I am on a Golden Dawn rampage. Alot of events I wanted to write for a while are coming out for that story. But I will revisit this story after I get done with Amann vs. Chiyou (which is coming up in a few chapters! )
        sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

Love this story, but I have more time invested in golden dawn, meaning it will be easier to reread this one, than all of GD. That was for Amann, for the readers wirte both and more. Just kidding, we'll be here waiting for more.

Comment

its probably the same person over and over again... notice the smiley at the end for EVERY one.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by _Famrir_ View Post
              its probably the same person over and over again... notice the smiley at the end for EVERY one.
              Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Burns View Post
                Huh?
                the reviews to the story, its the same person, they leave a smily at the end of their review

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                  the reviews to the story, its the same person, they leave a smily at the end of their review
                  Ok just checked that, most sorry high Princess. *bows to your knowledge*

Comment

I cannot wait until another chapter will arrise I could do with some new reading material lol, I have read quite allot of stories lol

www.darkarmada.nl
                    www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5779872/...nto_The_Circle

The fans have demanded it, and I have given it to them.

This is chapter 7, and I hope you really enjoy it. Amann is being his usual badass self
                      sigpic

Comment

God I love my phone the alert semi-woke me up off to read. Yeah

Comment

LOL damn, I know I have a hit story when people set phone alerts to my stories. Hehe, read and review, or tell me here Either or really
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amann View Post
                            LOL damn, I know I have a hit story when people set phone alerts to my stories. Hehe, read and review, or tell me here Either or really
                            Not to poke this 'bubble' I just seemingly just gave you, but it's not just you, it's an e-mail alert. But to start to re-inflate (some what) I was more then happy it was your alert and not work or spam. Haha, I read it to sleeply to write about it, I'll reread it tommorrow then review, but on first glacé thank for waken me up, I mean that.

Comment

Originally posted by Burns View Post
                              Not to poke this 'bubble' I just seemingly just gave you, but it's not just you, it's an e-mail alert. But to start to re-inflate (some what) I was more then happy it was your alert and not work or spam. Haha, I read it to sleeply to write about it, I'll reread it tommorrow then review, but on first glacé thank for waken me up, I mean that.
                              *ego expands to the size of jupiter, although it was better than it being the size of Uranus.*

heh, well I hope it entertained you
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amann View Post
                                *ego expands to the size of jupiter, although it was better than it being the size of Uranus.*

heh, well I hope it entertained you
                                Of corse I would not have woken up and read it I didn't. Ok Amann is one of the 3 writers I drop everything to read chr!st I just got a $150 ticket for being on the phone while driving cause of you 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X