Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strangely I do in fact like these rabbits ^^ rather intriguing thoughts there.

Now I have a bunny.

Fast forward Stargate Command another ten years. The SGC starts on their own Cyborg programme in answer to Anubis's previous Super soldiers, because it's highly likely that another Goa'uld has their hands on that technology. We see many personnel who had been perhaps wounded in action, volunteering themselves for enhancement, but it's goes astray as the US decides to use these human/cyborg weapons against hostiles here on Earth.
    My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
    sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
      Strangely I do in fact like these rabbits ^^ rather intriguing thoughts there.

Now I have a bunny.

Fast forward Stargate Command another ten years. The SGC starts on their own Cyborg programme in answer to Anubis's previous Super soldiers, because it's highly likely that another Goa'uld has their hands on that technology. We see many personnel who had been perhaps wounded in action, volunteering themselves for enhancement, but it's goes astray as the US decides to use these human/cyborg weapons against hostiles here on Earth.
      Sounds like SBZ's No Unwounded Soldiers except with Terminators

Terminators can make everything more awesome

Here's a bunny i had involving robots. Rewriting Gemini (the episode where Replicarter steals the info from the ARG and kills Fifth) into a psychological thriller where they meet on an abandoned industrial planet, and SG-1 has to play cat and mouse with her a la Terminator 2 Steel Factory.
      Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
      Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
      Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

A Stargate version of T2, that would be fantastic. You could virtually re-write it as such. Have repliCarter come back in time to kill Sam, but SG1 found out how she did it and they also go back to say when Sam was about 15 or so, or perhaps as she's entering the Academy. Now there is a real Terminator/SG1 crossover for you

Comment

hey guys (haven't been here in a long time

but i got a new bunny (have been watching part of my SG-1 collection again and i came up with something, something sam even says she might do)

i am talking about the episode "space race" - sam says: "next year i am going to kick butt" (after daniel tells her she is sad because she lost) and yeah, i wanted to see sam go back an do the race again (this time - maybe - with an earth build ship, something like, well an earth build alkesh (maybe after they had been given asgard technology))

well that's the bunny have fun

greetins LAX

Comment

I'm back, this time with even more crossbred bunnies!

Bunny #1: SGA/various
            What if the ocean that Atlantis has been submerged in had other, more interesting, lifeforms than McKay's not-whales?
            Like say, mermaids/men/people?

It's optional which kind of merpeople you choose to use.
            Examples: Aqua from the movie Aquamarine; the girls from H2O: Just Add Water; Ariel, etc. from The Little Mermaid; the merpeople from Harry Potter, or some other fictional person with a fishtail, or simply an OC.

Bunny #2: SG-1/HP
            What if Harry Potter somehow ended up on Pangara, and, because he's a Parselmouth (can speak to snakes), he's able to talk to Egeria while she's in the tank?

The accidental trip to another planet could be caused by any number of things, including Harry being a little nervous during his Apperition Test, or simply by teleporting himself as part of a fight-or-flight reaction to Voldemort, Death Eaters, the Dementors that appeared in Little Whinging when he was talking to Dudley, or some other event of your choice.

What happens there and what he does with Egeria is up to you.

Bunny #3: SG-1/BtVS
            There are quite a lot of fics where Buffy end up in the Stargate 'verse after jumping off the tower at the end of season 5, but what if we fast forward until she was brought back? Imagine if Buffy and Ronon were going through a Stargate at the same time that Willow activated her spell, and Ronon was brought back along with Buffy to her dimension... Ronon's stuck there and no one from the SG-verse can follow.

Bunny #4: SG-1/BtVS
            Jolinar doesn't visit Cassie, instead she senses the Goa'uld and kill it before she leaves the Air Force Hospital. Rather than returning to the SGC she goes through Sam's memories and get money, clothes, and other neccesities before jumping on Sam's bike and taking off to hide out on Earth for a while. During the whole mess she attempts to convince Sam she isn't evil, and convince her to think of a place where they can lay low for a while.

After a certain amount of time Sam gives in and tells Jolinar of her cousin, Buffy, who lives in a small town outside of California. Sam and Buffy lost contact shortly before Buffy burned down the school gym. Buffy never told her cousin about what goes bump in the night - or what bumps right back.
            Save me from the sin of self-destruction.
            Forgive me, I can't stop.

Comment

Hmm, since Atlantis is now currently in the San Francisco Bay Area, I had this idea for a SGA/Charmed crossover...

The three Charmed Ones cast a city wide spell on top of the Golden Gate Bridge to reveal what cannot be seen, as the Elders/Others had told them to. This disrupts Atlantis's cloaking mechanism, and the entire city suddenly appears, only visible to magical creatures (for convience's sake). Amazed and surprised, the sisters decide to check it out and orb into the Gateroom...

Mayhem ensures...

Comment

Hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm...
                Heres one, how about:

A Firefly/SGU crossover where the Serenity crew is hired by someone to discover a secret the Alliance is hiding something in a distant area of space and find out that the thing they are hiding is Destiny...
                http://crazystuffofrandomness.tumblr.com/ My Tumblr page...
                sigpic

Comment

Politics/Within the Serpent's Grasp/The Serpent's Lair AU
                  -Instead of just SG-1 going through the gate, all of the SG teams and base security personnel go through the gate on Senator Kinsey's reccommendation. This story must of the SGC capture one or both of the Ha'taks.

Ethon AU
                  -What if the Prometheus had opened fire on the Ori Satellite Weapon immediately instead of waiting around and trying to beam up Daniel?
                  Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
                    Politics/Within the Serpent's Grasp/The Serpent's Lair AU
                    -Instead of just SG-1 going through the gate, all of the SG teams and base security personnel go through the gate on Senator Kinsey's reccommendation. This story must of the SGC capture one or both of the Ha'taks.

Ethon AU
                    -What if the Prometheus had opened fire on the Ori Satellite Weapon immediately instead of waiting around and trying to beam up Daniel?
                    I recall reading a few similar to these. Frankly they quickly became "Star Trek Gate" with Earth suddenly becoming a superpower by actually being ultra intelligent all of a sudden.

I had an idea similar to this and even wrote the beginning of such a fic. It had to do with Jack and Daniel capturing Ra's mothership instead of destroying it. While Earth does have a serious advantage when teh System Lords appear, O'Neill personally goes through a dark downfall by way of the Sarcophagus that Ra tortured him with.

Check on Spacebattles Quinn, if anyone knows of fics those premises', they would.
                    Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"

Comment

Sam and the Hammond crew find themselves somewhere unexpected when she tries to use the field of a Black hole to give them a push for a faster journey back home. They find themselves in a parallel universe only here the tauri are the aggressors and the rest are the good guys, how does she feel about siding with the goa'uld?????

Comment

Ok, I actually am looking for some furry little bunnies to adopt. I need a few, and it's ok if they are really little. I've ended up at a place in my story (9,000 words in, no less) that I didn't expect. I don't particularly care to write goa'uld or tok'ra, but I have a few of them that need a future, or I have to ditch my story.

Basically, I have six symbiotes in a zoo, and SG-1 finds out and goes to see them. Now, if they don't have hosts, we don't now who they are or what philosophy they live by... so I need some help. So any ideas, and non-canon symbiotes who have stories but not an origin, please holler at me. I won't use any character without asking the author's permission first.
                        Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
                        Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Originally posted by Automission View Post
                          Wraith eats both to live, contacts other wraith, goes home.
                          I'd read it.
                          Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Originally posted by Feast of the Muse View Post
                            Ok, I actually am looking for some furry little bunnies to adopt. I need a few, and it's ok if they are really little. I've ended up at a place in my story (9,000 words in, no less) that I didn't expect. I don't particularly care to write goa'uld or tok'ra, but I have a few of them that need a future, or I have to ditch my story.

Basically, I have six symbiotes in a zoo, and SG-1 finds out and goes to see them. Now, if they don't have hosts, we don't now who they are or what philosophy they live by... so I need some help. So any ideas, and non-canon symbiotes who have stories but not an origin, please holler at me. I won't use any character without asking the author's permission first.
                            Take a hint from Supernatural and use mythology and legend since they are animals around the symbiotes. Just an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
                              Take a hint from Supernatural and use mythology and legend since they are animals around the symbiotes. Just an idea.
                              Ok, that would be cool I guess, but I know nothing about Supernatural. I should have mentioned that it's a Sanctuary crossover (no idea why I was being evasive). I have to figure out who they are somehow... I guess that means figuring out some sort of human hosts no matter what. Dang.
                              Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
                              Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Did they ever go back to that planet with the T-rex in Atlantis? I'd like to see that expanded upon.
                                Last edited by WraithRichard; 14 April 2011, 10:32 PM.
                                Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Working...
                                X