No announcement yet.

Stargate - The Aschen war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was very good! It's still much in summary style but its going well man!

www.darkarmada.nl
    www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

It was great Dh, really good.
      sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Episode 1 - "Too good to be true" - Part 2

Spoiler:

A rush of golden energy shoots past into trees and bushes incinerating them. Mitchell, positioned behind a thin tree near Daniel whom is still unconsious form a zat blast, is being fired on by over 5 patrol guards.

Mitchell
        "General we are under heavy fire, reqeusting back up support immediately."

O'Neill
        "We have the Hammond heading for you, ETA 2 hours. Hold in there Colonel."

Sam
        "That's not going to be good enough sir, we have enemy patrollers on all sides!"

As Sam says this it can be heard her firing her P90, and several lucian guards yelping in pain in the backround, being brought to their knees by sam.

O'Neill
        "SG-2, 3, 6 and 9 are headed your way. Hang in there colonel. O'Neill out."

The wormhole disconnects, severing the radio connection. Back in the forest fire fight, a total of 3 lucian alliance patrols have amassed to attack SG-1. A patrol consists of 6 men with contemporary armnaments being a Zat or staff weapon.

Vala fires the last of her magazine into a guard, as she leaps back behind a tree, which has been worn by staff blasts and withered down into half it's orignial size. She looks over to Daniel, who's face rests in charred leaves on the ground, then focuses on sam.

Vala
        "I'm out! we need help"

Sam
        "We have the Hammond coming and a few SG teams, we have to hold out"

Mitchell returns the fire from the lucian alliance patrollers, killing 2 more.

Mitchell
        "I'm almost out! Vala, catch!"

Mitchell launches his pistol to Vala, whom catches it, and within a few seconds fires the entire magazine, missing all shots.

Mitchell
        "Vala! Try and preserve ammo dammit!"

The radio clicks on once more.

Frankford
        "This is luitenant Frankford of SG-2, we have you visual sir, along with a heavy amount of enemy forces."

Mitchell
        "You have us visual, Frankford where the hell are you?! Get your ass'es in this fight"

Frankford
        "That shouldn't be a problem from up here sir, Frankford out."

Mitchell gives a look of confusion, along with Vala, whilst both look upwards.

Vala
        "Up here? what did he mean by that?"

Literally seconds after vala speaks those very words, a drone impacts the ground infront of the treeline where SG-1 are, blowing 4 enemies into the air with a large explosion.

Mitchell
        "They have a jumper?"

The jumper flies over the team with it's usual humming sound, which provides the team with a sigh of relief.

SG teams appear out of trees and bushes behind SG-1, firing rapidly. One soldier is struck in the chest with a staff blast as he falls to the floor, and his comrade drags his lifeless body behind a large rock.

Frankford
        "They seem to be retreating, i'll carry on chasing them home sir. Frankford out."

Mitchell
        "Affirmitive Frankford, thanks for the help."

The radio cuts.

"How the hell did they get a jumper?"

Vala shruggs, as a grunt is expelled from daniels seemingly unconsious body. He slowly turns his head to mitchell, and slowly begins to move his body.

Daniel
        "Why is it always me who gets zatted... oaaghh..."

Mitchell
        "Alrght we need to get you ba- "

Mitchell is cut out half way through his word by a blue energy blast of significant size striking the ground very near the SG teams, creating a shock wave which blows mitchell's hat off. It creates a small, smoking crater, as Daniel groans once more as he begins to get on his feet, stumbling into a tree.

Daniel
        "What now.."

Another energy blast strikes the ground, actually killing two marines by launching them a few hundred feet.

Mitchell
        "Ok tea parties over, let's get outta here. Make a break for the gate, don't stop or look back, just run!"

Vala
        "There must be a mothership in orbit!"

Vala says, jumping over a collapsed tree.

Mitchell
        "I am never taking your intel ever again vala!"

Vala
        "how was i to know -"

Mitchell
        "Don't! Just Don't!"

As the Jumper breaks off from chasing the jaffa away, it can see the enemy weapons fire clearing the forest of trees with each blast, as it nears the fleeing sg teams at a considerable pace.

Frankford
        "Colonel Mitchell come in!"

Mitchell sounding out of breath answers. In the backround you can hear the crunch of twigs and leaves under the heavy boots of the Sg teams, as the are running for the gate.

Mitchell
        "Aa Frankford, we have a slight problem!"

The sound of the impact can be feintly heard in the radio backround.

Frankford
        "The jumpers sensors have picked up a mothership in orbit and it's bearing down on you but it has not noticed us as of yet."

Mitchell
        "Thanks we noticed! Woah!!"

Mitchell shouts as he jumps over a crevass, stumbling and one leg immerses in water. He almost detaches his leg at how rigorously he pulls it out of the water and begins moving again swiftly.

"We are headed for the gate, any chance you can cover us!?"

A marine stumbles, but rolls back onto his feet and keep son running. The SG teams come to the end of the forest, and now stand on the hill that surrounds the gate.

Sam stops, almost falling over the sloped edge, which if not lowered down correctly could mean a straight fall of over a few hundred feet.

Frankford
        "We only have 2 drones left, we wouldn't last any longer than you."

Mitchell and others can be heard breathing, as the loud thuds of enemy weapons fire hitting the ground gets closer and closer, Much like the sound of drums being hit repetitively, slowly getting louder and louder but the tempo staying ever constant.

Sam
        "We'll be slaughtered down there"

Mitchell
        "How long till the Hammond gets here!?"

A sound of worry can be recognised, hidden deep in mitchells voice but somehow picked up by everyone who surrounds him.

Frankford
        "1 hour 30 minutes."

Mitchell
        "ok, listen to me, open the damn hatch on that thing and come to the hilltop, we'll jump for the ship."

Frankford
        "The gate is in a crater shape of land colonel, where by exactly on the edge are you?"

Mitchell
        "Directly opposite the gate, ill fire my weapon when i have a visual of you"

Frankford
        "I'll bring the jumper around so we are flying directly over the gate, make sure you don't miss the jump thats a long fall."

Vala
        "So... we could all fall a couple hundred feet to our deaths, but hey, it's better than getting instantly killed by that Ha'tak."

Frankford
        "We gotta' make this quick that mothership is gunna' pinpoint our position pronto!"

The SG personnel look out towards the sky, as the jumper heads directly for them. Cam looses an entire magazine of P90 into the sky, alerting Frankford to his position. The jumper descends and opens it's hatch, slowly turns a 180 degree angle and backs up very near the edge, only a metre away.

Mitchell
        "SG teams jump over in descending order, that leaves us last. I dont think this thing was meant for all these people, are you sure it can handle it?..."

Daniel looks worringly at Sam, who gives the look to Mitchell.

Sam
        "The jumper will still fly, but its gunna be cramped."

SG teams jump into the jumper team by team, as the enemy weapons fire gets extremely close, hitting around the gate. One marine manages to stumble and fall off the edge, at which point cameron yells. The marine freefalls for a few seconds, frantically waving his arms and legs screming. Vala and Daniel look away as Cam looks on in shock and angst.

Mitchell
        "Dammit!"

Frankford
        "Just waiting on you SG-1, get onboard!"

Immediately after he says this, mitchell looks to the sky and can see an energy blast heading right for the jumper.

Mitchell
        "incoming fire get outta here!!"

Frankford
        "AHHH CRAP! EVASIVE MANOUVERS!!"

The jumper moves off slowly, but with it's drive pods extended, it gets hit. The entire left rear is blown off, as the jumper gains speed, spiralling around. 3 marines are expelled out of the large hole in the craft by the resulting Gforce, as the intertial dampners are knocked offline.

Frankford
        "We lost some people and we have no intertial dampners!"

Daniel
        "Noo!"

Vala
        "oh..god..."

The jumper swiftly turns from pointing to the sky to reversing its front end towards the ground.

Frankford
        "ARRGGGHHHHH!!!"

Everyone in the backround is yelling.
        A grim look of disgust encovers everyones face as they watch the puddlejumper explode on impact with the ground. LArge flames envelop the crash site. Only debree was left, still flamming. Large peices of metal where thrown several metres away from the impact by the explosion.

Mitchell
        "We need to get outta here! Get down this damn hill"

The team lower themselves beyond the rim of the edge of the cliff like structure, as a smooth dirt covers the surface all around the shape surroding the stargate, which is suffice to provide enough smoothness and friction to enable a safe slide down the large hill.

Sam
        "This is -"

Mitchell
        "I dont wanna here it sam, just slide down on your rear! Everyone put your hands on your head, keep your feet form touching the floor and keep your body as straight as you can!"

Daniel gulps as vala shuts her eyes and lets herself slide. Vala begins to tumble at the last few feet, but no harm is done. Everyone reaches the bottom in a few seconds, and to their own relief. His hearts pounding fomr the adrenaline rush, Daniel looks into the sky.

Daniel
        "what..? Why have they stopped shooting at us?"

Mitchell
        "Maybe the figured they killed us all in that jumper."

Sam
        "No that's not it. They could use the sensors to see were still here.

Suddenly, an all too familiar noise fills the skies. Sevelal Al'kesh and deathgliders bear down on SG-1's position, as mitchell begins to widen his eyes.

Mitchell
        "dial....Dial the damn gate!!!"

Daniel begins sprinting towards the gate, but gets cut off by warning fire from the alkesh which impacts only a few metres away from him. The deathgliders patrol the skies above, as the Al'kesh ring down several men who take up positions around the stargate and DHD. They stare down SG-1.

Vala
        "so...what next..?"

Mitchell
        "Take cover behind metal debree, crouch run."

As the team splits in half, 2 each take cover behind large segments of jumper hull implanted into the ground. It's naquadah components providing excellent protection.

Zat blasts lance across the top of the metal pieces and the teams heads

Daniel
        "You now we cant take these guys on right?"

Mitchell
        "Ye, i now. Besides i have no ammo left. "

Sam
        "So, what now? They won't just sit around waiting for an hour and a half."

The text was too long, so read next post. Also if you have read this before i posted this i haev editted it into a better version, of course it is your choice of re-reading.
        Last edited by Dragon_Heart; 06 December 2009, 02:42 PM.

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

Episode 1 - "too good to be true" - Part 2 - Cotinued due to word count

Spoiler:

What seems to be the field commander for the lucian attack force walks out into the open and adresses sg-1.

Flor'us
          "I am Flor'us, leader of this regement. You willl surrender. We have you outnumbered and outgunned, and your position is targetted from space."

Mitchell
          "Flor'us? That's kinda a girly name is'nt it?"

Flor'us
          "I would try your best to not insult me, i decide wether you live or die."

Mitchell
          "Well it is, is'nt it. It kind of sounds like flower, you know. You want to know what i think?"

Flor'us
          "No."

Mitchell
          "well im going to tell you either way. I think that this is an act of despera -

Daniel looks at mitchell weirdly, silencing mitchell, before speaking.

Daniel
          "Why havent you just killed us form orbit? I mean were the famous sg-1, you now capturing us hasnt turned out well for anyone in the past, why didnt you just blast us to hell? Unless...oh i see. You want to hold us for a ransom of some sort, technology perhaps."

Vala
          "Daniel you are not helping the situation!"

Vala exclaims, before hitting him in the arm, to which daniel hits her back, but much lighter.

Flor'us
          "The lucian alliance plans are far beyond your comprehension. Drop your weapons and surrender or be killed"

In space, a brilliant white light burst open, and fades out of clour towards the end of the spiderweb type shape. The USS Hammond lances outwards of the breach, over the Ha'tak, which, can be seen being immersed in a golden shield.

Col.Anderson
          "Colonel Mitchell, your pick up has arrived."

Mitchell
          "hammond? You weren't due for at least another hour"

Anderson
          "We pushed the hyperdrive, which my engineer was not to happy about. We have an Ha'tak class mothership preparing to fire at us, we would like ot get out of here before we have to get involved in a firefight. "

Vala
          "Beam us up already!"

Mitchell looks at vala, swiftly reverting his attention to his radio.

Mitchell
          "Hammond, requesting a beam up directly to the bridge."

Anderson
          "Initiating beaming."

SG-1 dissapear in the familiar fashion, and appear in the once again familiar bridge of the hammond. Flashes can be seen from enemy weapons fire impacting the blue/white shield on the bridge, causing no serious damage as of yet. The team appears on the bridge.

Anderson
          "Welcome aboard the Hammond SG-1. Shield status?"

Helmsman
          "78% colonel. We have another Ha'tak on sensors, just dropped out of hyperspace. It's firing."

Mitchell
          "Get beams online, we may aswell put the alliance down 2 ships while we are here."

The helmsman glances at mitchell then looks to Anderson for orders.

Anderson
          "Do it. Get rid of those ships. And colonel, where is the rest of the SG teams?"

Helmsman
          "Yes sir, firing forward asgard beams full power."

Mitchell
          "We were boarding the jumper but the Ha'tak scored a hit on the jumper...it crashed with and exploded on impact."

The magnificent blue streams of energy lances into both Ha'taks, some beams coupling with eachtoehr, but usally firing once at a time. The golden shields of the ha'tak are seen being decimated by the powerful beams, which can be seen doing heavy damage to the shields. After 3 shots, one ha'taks shields fall, as it breaks into pieces after several APBW's slice through it entirely. The hammond's shields eer with a gold hint on impact as the ha'tak fire begins to take its toll on the 304.

Before long the Ha'tak is decimated by the hammond leasing 3 beams simultaneously, passing through the shield as if there were none, shredding the ha'tak into space debree.

Anderson
          "Scan the planet, check if anyone survived."

Helmsman
          "None of the SG teams locator beacons are being picked up sir..but i am however picking up several deathgiders, Al'kesh and cargo ships. They seem to be ringing men to the surface near the gate, around 400 men."

Colonel Anderson looks over to his helmsman, who is awaiting orders. Mitchell then walks up and retss his hand on the captain's chair.

Mitchell
          "Don't do it colonel, it's wrong and you now it is."

Mitchell says this in a lowered tone so noone else can hear him perfectly.

Helmsman
          "Orders sir?"

Anderson
          "Beam the stargate into space. Trap those bas*ards there."

On the planet, the stargate is active with alliance soldiers walking through it, as it is beamed into space, shocking everyone on the planet surface. The gate is beamed directly infront of the ship and is visible from the bridge.

Anderson
          "Fire 3 nukes through the gate. Programme them to detonate with time limits, one being 3 seconds after arrival, the next being 30, the next being 2 minutes."

Daniel
          "there could be innocent people on that planet!!"

Sam
          "Colonel you can be court marshalled for this!"

Anderson
          "Fire."

3 missiles emerge fromt he belly of the hammond, and head directly for the gate, then quickly dissapearing in the event horizon as the gate deactivates.

Anderson
          "Take us home."

SG-1 look on in shock and awe at what he had done.

I re-editted it and lost parts, took about 2 hours to rectify my mistake. I hope you enjoyed the part, feedback appreciated as always. Thanks guys, also i welcome any and all critique, after all its how you learn right.

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

Sorry but you are to late, there is already an official Stargate Aschen war book and it is called Stargate SG-1: Relativity.
            SG1-10: Relativity

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper 1 View Post
              Sorry but you are to late, there is already an official Stargate Aschen war book and it is called Stargate SG-1: Relativity.
              SG1-10: Relativity

I will still be writing my fiction wether that is up and running or not.

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

This one was very good, I was so not excepting the ending though.

Comment

Episode 1 - "Too good to be true" - Part 3

Spoiler:

"It's better to have loved and lost, than to have not loved at all." A phrase many of us embrace, one we enjoy, and one, we endure. We may all believe in love, and the bonds that come with it, but what really matters, is, your strength to act on those beliefs and feelings.

A loud metallic clank permeates the corridors outside. Upon entrance to the SGC's men's locker room, we see a somewhat bewildered Jack, who has put his entire fist through his locker. He holds in his hand a picture of his son, with a baseball glove in his hand, playing outside. Jack glares at the picture, as a spine-tingling pain races throughout his body, but this is not due to any physical effect, but the more so painful emotional effect. He walks over to the bench and sits upon it, his head in his hands with his fingers separating his hair, the picutre between his thumb and first finger.

Through Jack's eyes, it is his own fault of his son's tragic accident, and this is a pain, no, an inferno that blazes inside him every single day, as it always has and always will, burning what he has left of a soul up as a paper would be turned to ash.

Samantha Carter, dressed in civilian clothes having a few days leave walks near the changing rooms, hearing somebody stuttering in their speech. Sam comes to an immediate stop, and looks down the locker corridor, before walking down it. She hears a voice muttering "I'm so sorry..its my fault..its my fault". Before she adheres to turn the corner and into the locker room, jack has heard someone walking towards the changing room, and quickly goes to wipe his glistening eyes, which have yet to produce a full tear. But before he has the chance, Sam walks in, stunned at the site before her, she drops her keys and runs over to jack, taking a seat next to him.

Sam
                  "what's wrong sir?"

Jack at this point is trying to organise his appearance, failing badly and portraying his emotions of anger and sadness even more. Sam looks to the floor, where he had dropped the photo to wipe his face, and has a realisation.

Sam
                  "That was'nt your fault sir.."

Jack does not even look at her, he instead acts as if she was not there, and proceeds to pick up the photo and place it through the significantly large hole in his locker.

Sam
                  "sir....Jack.."

Jack
                  "I don't need to hear it Carter! Plenty of people have played the sympathy card, tried to convince me it was not my fault, well im god damn sick of it! Everyone knows damn well it is my fault. Why can't they just tell me and stop screwing around!"

Jack swings his body around, filled with anger his tank is full and overspills, as he swings around groaning in pure anger and self hate and pity, and begins reptitively smashing the lockers and then the wall, at which point Sam puts her hand on his shoulder, as he pants.

Sam
                  "Please, just calm down. come sit."

They both sit down, jack replaces his head in his hands in the same fashion, as a tear can be seen falling helplessly to the floor. It seems to take a lifetime to hit the floor, but as it does Sam recieves a cold chill up her spine, having never seen jack in this state before. More and more tears fall one after another, soaking the hard, cold concrete floor, but no noise or movement comes from his body. Sam looks over to him..

Sam
                  "I can't make you feel better, nobody can. But i will say one thing sir, you may have lost your son, but there are people in the world who still love you, very very much. Even though you may not see it, you should be strong. It is better to have loved and lost than to not have loved at all, isn't it? You should be grateful you had the time you did, even though it was short. What you have to realise is, other people need you, depend upon you...life goes on.."

Jack
                  "Like who Carter!? sure i have family, but that doesnt seem to matter any longer. My life just seems empty...the pain of loosing him..it's just too much of a burden upon what i already have to deal with. for years i have ignored the pain...i can't do it any longer, not by myself."

Jack turns his head to sam, as they blatantly gaze into eachothers soulful eyes, starting an inferno of feelings cascading over eachother as a beautiful waterfall would do. Both have had to endure for years upon years, trying to ignore the obvious underlying feelings they share for one another.
                  A bond like no other, a bond that would force either one to, without a shadow of a doubt, give their own life to save them, and their last breath telling them they love them.

That moment had never happened, but after so many years of putting it off, the bond that has held them so close can no longer be held by the limitations of human rules, as the emotion bursts at the seems of both individuals.
                  Sam's hand reaches over, gently touching Jack's cheek, as his eyes close as he is overcome with his feelings, sam's hand having a calming effect on him.

His eyes open, and both draw ever closer to one another. Their hearts race at the speed of sound, beating hard against their chest, as it can sense the burst of emotion it shall be relieved of, set free. Their warm breaths brushing eachothers faces, only centimeteres away. Their heads tilt, as the moment seems to last an infinite amount of time. Jack looks down to her soft, plump lips, as sam's eyes close slowly, in sync with Jack's.

Finally, their lips touch. A touch as soft as velvet, they begin to kiss, carresing one anothers lips in a burning passion like no other, as their feelings burst out neither can withstand the feeling. Sam clenches the back of jack's hair, as both kiss quicker, more and more passionately with every passing second, experiencing the huge rush that has overcome them, the feeling that cannot be described by words.

After the long, passionate kiss comes to an end with their lips parting, sam bites her bottom lip, as jack smiles inside, but just gazes into sams eyes on the outside.

Sam
                  "I...Im sorry sir..i dont now what came over me..."

Sam returns to her upright position, but once again returns focus to jack, looking at him.

Jack
                  "..... Don't be. Im not."

After a few seconds of looking into each others passion filled eyes, they throw themselves back into the ever passionate kissing.

After an elongated, amazing kiss to both, Sam get's up and walks to the entrance of the locker room.

Sam
                  "I told you, you still have alot to live for. People who....love you."

[/B]

Short, but a somewhat essential part you all, in my opinion, needed to know about in this fiction.

thank you as always for reading.
                  Last edited by Dragon_Heart; 09 December 2009, 02:19 PM.

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

It is very good n nice, I like it.

Comment

Don't try too hard to make it epic.

I like that you're using the Aschen since they are just another of the forgotten great races in the Stargate mythology.

An alternate version which could be explored (based on my alternate stargate mythology -http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/76137-Stargate-An-alternate-organogram) - Take it or leave it...lol:

Col. Samantha Carter - NOT a member of SG-1, but the CO of USS George Hammond.
                      Gen. O'Neill - CO of the ISGC
                      Teal'c - NOT a member of SG-1, but the ambassador to Earth of the New United Jaffa Nation.

Atlantis is back in Pegasus - Because Atlantis is legacy of both worlds, but primarily with a duty towards the Pegasus civilisations.

The new SG-1:
                      Lt Col. Cameron Mitchell
                      Daniel Jackson
                      Vala Mal Doran
                      Nyssa Niobe (Non-american military scientist)

Now to the Aschen:
                      After the incident with SG-1, the Aschen Confederation is fractured politically...Add to that, the losses encountered with the Replicators and the Ori mass skirmishes.
                      A major group wants to get revenge on Earth and becaome the power they once were while another wants to build a more peaceful society from the ashes. The second group breaks the Earth ambassador (who was left behind in the episode 2001) out of prison and seeks to warn Earth of the pending attack which the first group plans to launch against Earth.
                      A civil war erupts in the Aschen Confederation as a result, with Earth helping the Rebels in secret (since ISGC policy forbids direct involvement in other planets' politics). If the Rebels win, Earth will gain a powerful ally while removing a threat at the same time.

Hope that you like it....I can elaborate if you've got queries.

Comment

Originally posted by WyGee View Post
                        Gen. O'Neill - CO of the ISGC
                        Oops....My mistake
                        Gen. O'Neill - Director of the US HWS
                        Gen. Landry - CO of the ISGC

Comment

Working...
                        X