No announcement yet.

BWT 3.2 :- revenge of the Tau'rie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gem: Oh great, he's down on the planet, i was hoping to catch him and let him in on my plan.

Wells: What plan?

Gem: Can't tell you.

Wells: Why not?

Gem: Because you might warn someone of what's comming.

Wells gives me a look.

Wells: Not another practical joke?

Gem: Yes another one.

Wells groans.
    Last edited by Gem of Tigress; 03 December 2009, 05:29 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

*Large explosions of sparkles, pipes are leaking, and stuff is hanging down from the celling/walls*
      Report!
      Cole;Shields down to 37%. Main power is fluctuating.
      Fix the main power, and divert auxillary power into shields. Get all hands to standby INCASE if we need to evacuate, which I don't think that we will need.
      Computer*and computer alarm*;Main plasma conduits on decks 7 and 13 are overloading.
      Cole;It's true! They're overloading!
      Computer;Plasma is flooding the entire enginering deck!(deck 56)
      All hands evacuate decks 6-8, 12-14 and decks 50-60!
      sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

the Taettle and the Deramon armada jump back in and wipe out 30% of the beaver fleet before their power returns. in the few seconds of no power C-thor locks onto Alt-Thor's beacon and beams him + 30 X-troopers into the Citadel before the power is returned

C-Thor : best i can do for now...with our limited power...
        sigpic

Comment

*after an energy cannon reveals itself form my armours shoulder from behind, it takes out the eneimes as they come. As you can see form the pictures, my amrour is very large, as i am pure hellion and i have different physiology*

dh; This is easy.
          *i am stuck by a dew semtexi grenades, but they do nothing. i am also shot by a plasma bomb, also doing hardly any damage to me. i kill about 2000 beavers and humans befroe i reach the massive doors of the top floor control room*

Dh; Let me in DAL.
          *he taps in to my radio*
          DAL; Ahh heart, i have someone here who wants to speak to you *screaming in the backround*
          Dh; What!! Who is that!! AMY!!!!
          DAl; Haha..did you really think i would not notice what you were doing? the hellion computers down here now exactly what your legonian ships are doing, ALL of them.
          Dh; This is my city and planet! of course i now that!
          DAL; *more screaming as a person in the back can be heard telling her to shut up, but she doesnt*
          Dh; Touch one hair on her head -
          DAL: AND WHAT?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA...Did you really think you could defeat the Dark Allaince? That fleet your alliance is fightintg is a decoy!
          Dh; For what!?
          DAL; The main DA fleet. IT is beaver ships combined with shadow and earth technology. Your ships **CANNOT** win that fight.
          Dh; Oh no...*i begin smashing at the door, denting it almost breaking through. one more hit will take the 10ft doors down*
          DAL; Id stop that if i were you.
          Dh; WHY!?
          DAL; Well your dear amy is in here, and im sure youd ont want to see heated plasma plunge into the depths of her head and literally disintegrate her brain.
          Dh; ARRGHH!!!! ILL KILL YOU!!!
          *im thinking in my mind of a communications with the hyperion, and we manage to break through the transmittor barrier so we can talk*
          Watts; Sir hows it going
          Dh; Not good, i could get in there but they have a hostage.
          Watts; Sir i now we are striving to be moral int his battle and our lives, but one life is not worth a species.
          Dh; any uck on the citadel shield?
          Watts; Were winning the fleet battle up here, but that citadle is decimating all ships, including the legacy ships.
          Dh; You have another DA fleet incoming, very very powerful ships. Its not likely you will survive long. Im ordering the hyperion to leave, issue the order to the rest of the alliance.
          *on another com channel*
          Altcthor *(AC); Heart.
          Dh; Cthor?! Watts, get it done.
          Watts; Good luck sir, Hyperion out. *comm cuts*
          AC; Im having a heck of a lot of trouble here, ive been shot int he leg with a plasma pistol, and i got beavers all over my a$$.
          Dh; Where are you?
          AC; 4 floors away fomr the top.
          Dh; Im sorry, i cant help you. I must get control of hellion as soon as possible.
          AC; Commander, you must do what you must do.
          Dh; you..now?
          AC; I can tell what is happening, and our minds are linked now so i can see your thoughts. Im sorry it must be this way, but we must preserve the species..your species..
          Dh; I already knew what i had to do...
          *in my mind, i am connect my mind with amy's. Me and amy appear in a black backround. she is a beautiful 5foot 9 inches tall woman, blonde, naturally beautiful and great body(she was in military)*
          Amy; aragon...
          Dh; Amy...
          Amy; you now what you have to do..
          Dh; I now. I dont think i can bring myself to -
          Amy; YOU MUST! do not let an entire species fade form existence for my sake.
          Dh; But...
          amy; I love you Aragon..
          Dh; I..*a tear slowly crawls down my face*..i love you too.
          *i return to normal reality where the door is almsot broke*
          DAL; Haha! you are powerless!
          Dh; This......IS FOR THE HELLIONS!!!!!!!
          *green energy is seen wrapping around my arm and fist, which pummels through the doors, the doors slam into a pack of guards. 5 guards remain behind shields and heavy defense turrets*
          Dh; NO!!!!!
          *the DAL, now nown as Davos, puts a plasma rifle to amy's head*
          Dh; PLEASE!!!
          Amy; i love y - *she is cut out by the familliar sound of a plasma shot, it buries itself inside her head, killing her instantly, as she falls to the floor in slow motion i look at her*
          Dh; n...no...i...*suddenly my helms retracts revealing my whole head, as my eyes widen suddnely and fill wih green energy, i rise form the floor, and the shields disable. i am fired upon but have erected a shield aorund myself*
          Dh; DIIE!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
          *the DAL and his minions are covered in green energy, and it very slowly and painfully burns their insides. eventually nothing is left but hollow carcasses with no eyes. I loose all green energy and drop to the floor, and go unconsious*

about 39 minutes later alt cthor wakes me not nowing what to do with the hellion controls*

Dh; Arrghh...that basta*d....*another tear drips, but i wipe it away before cthorsees

*i take control, and the fight is only in space. The massive armada of DA ships arrive, but i retake control and fire all hellion defenses, destroying the entire fleet magnificently. Hellion, is ours*

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

Gem: Ok,more ships on the way?

Wells: Yes sir.

Gem: Take us to Hyperspace, we're going to lead them away.

Wells: Are you sure that's a good idea?

Gem: yes. now trust me.

the Twilight goes to Hyperspace and drops out over a HUGE Beaver fleet.

Gem: Hail them.

does so.

Gem: Hey Beavers, you're losers! your momma is so Fat that she couldn't fit through the door!

Beaver: You will pay for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gem: Catch me if you can!

i nod to Wells and he cuts off the com.

Gem: Fire one shot, to the lead ship.

Wells: Yes sir.

one drone approches the lead ship and hits it.

Gem: Now we run. go to Hyperspace.

the Twilight enters hyperspace and at least half of the fleet follows.

Gem: How many are following us?

Wells: At least half the fleet.

Gem: Good, that will give them a fighting chance.
            sigpic

Comment

Olsen : sir....teh Hyperion used 4 of its 10 generators...we should power up using more of ours...

C-Thor : no...we dont want to give too much away...

Olsen : it has to happen sir..even if we bring out power out put to 40% we'll beable to hold off most of the upcoming DA fleet on our own. twith the Deramons here we could tan them.

C-Thor : ...20 % no more

the Taettle's shield goes down for a second and dont go back up for several more before a shining silver energy atrix wraps itself in a cocoon like way around the gargantuan super carrier
              sigpic

Comment

Gem: Now we lead them to the Black Hole.

Wells: good one.

Gem: One problem.

Wells: What?

Gem: We may not be able to get out of the gravity field, if this was the Trojan we would be able to get out without a hitch.

Wells: We can do it.

Gem: I know that. i was just telling you what may happen.
                sigpic

Comment

Cole;Sir, that overload is still ocurring.
                  I know that, cole! Ehm, try diverting..
                  Cole;You've already told me that and it DIDN'T have any affect!
                  OKEY! Then what the hell are we supposed to figure out then?
                  Cole;No time. I'm reading several explosions all over the ship!
                  *Every body braces*
                  Cole? Nothing happened?
                  *Suddenly 4 men beams onto the bridge*
                  Who are you?
                  *They start firing with old mp-5's*
                  Computer, initiate...*I'm hit in the head by a fist and a gun and I go under*

NOTE:
                  No one, interfere...
                  sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
                    Olsen : sir....teh Hyperion used 4 of its 10 generators...we should power up using more of ours...

C-Thor : no...we dont want to give too much away...

Olsen : it has to happen sir..even if we bring out power out put to 40% we'll beable to hold off most of the upcoming DA fleet on our own. twith the Deramons here we could tan them.

C-Thor : ...20 % no more

the Taettle's shield goes down for a second and dont go back up for several more before a shining silver energy atrix wraps itself in a cocoon like way around the gargantuan super carrier
                    Half of the incoming fleet? abit much but ok. Oh and id ont have 10 generators, i have never specified how many i have. I do though actually have one, its the one i built from scratch, the ESG generator. You or nobody nows its fullest power output.

*in the citadel, we are being fire upon by the beavers but this citadel holds up easy*

Dh; Im beaming to the hyperion, ive beamed several control temas so everything will run smoothly here.

*i get ot the hypoerion

Watts; sir cthor just tapped into a large amount of energy.
                    Dh; Ahh i see.
                    Marks; Our ESG generator is runnign at 40% power, and at the moment we are doubling cthors power.
                    Dh; I would not be at all suprised if he had somewhere ot pull alot more power from.
                    Watts; Between us and cthor, these two ships could hold off the incoming fleet, maybe wed need a few HSS but its pretty solid defnesively.
                    Dh; Good, set up hellions defense grid again. No ship is to fire, the defense grd will decimate them all.

*the DA fleet drops out, and before any ships open fire the mighty hellion defense grid pounds the ships to their deat*

Watts; All ships are rretreating, hellion is ours sir.
                    Dh; For today at least.
                    Marks; *beeping noise* Im picking up more DA ships!
                    Dh; where?
                    Marks; Following GT!
                    Dh; Take us there.
                    Watts; Cant sir, ther eheading right for a black hole.
                    Dh; We can escape a black hole easily, we will go and tow her. Starburst drive...NOW!

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon_Heart View Post
                      Half of the incoming fleet? abit much but ok. Oh and id ont have 10 generators, i have never specified how many i have. I do though actually have one, its the one i built from scratch, the ESG generator. You or nobody nows its fullest power output.

*in the citadel, we are being fire upon by the beavers but this citadel holds up easy*

Dh; Im beaming to the hyperion, ive beamed several control temas so everything will run smoothly here.

*i get ot the hypoerion

Watts; sir cthor just tapped into a large amount of energy.
                      Dh; Ahh i see.
                      Marks; Our ESG generator is runnign at 40% power, and at the moment we are doubling cthors power.
                      Dh; I would not be at all suprised if he had somewhere ot pull alot more power from.
                      Watts; Between us and cthor, these two ships could hold off the incoming fleet, maybe wed need a few HSS but its pretty solid defnesively.
                      Dh; Good, set up hellions defense grid again. No ship is to fire, the defense grd will decimate them all.

*the DA fleet drops out, and before any ships open fire the mighty hellion defense grid pounds the ships to their deat*

Watts; All ships are rretreating, hellion is ours sir.
                      Dh; For today at least.
                      Marks; *beeping noise* Im picking up more DA ships!
                      Dh; where?
                      Marks; Following GT!
                      Dh; Take us there.
                      Watts; Cant sir, ther eheading right for a black hole.
                      Dh; We can escape a black hole easily, we will go and tow her. Starburst drive...NOW!
                      NOTE : most can be defined as more than the rest on it's own i define most being 30 % to 45% as a viable figure as the beavers of this thread were crippled and 1.0 beavers could barely stand up to Asgard tech let alone Legonian and as we are now fighting a mixture the bulk being 1.0 i say around 40% would define as maximum of what teh Taettle (or Hype / Sheppard) could take on at 40% power out put. and having no known (other than to yourself) definition of your total power output is consdiered godmodding on almost everywhere i've been on the web

AND also i used 4/10 as an averageing for the estimated output of your generators. my bad. i was tired and i forgot to put in more specifications
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
                        NOTE : most can be defined as more than the rest on it's own i define most being 30 % to 45% as a viable figure as the beavers of this thread were crippled and 1.0 beavers could barely stand up to Asgard tech let alone Legonian and as we are now fighting a mixture the bulk being 1.0 i say around 40% would define as maximum of what teh Taettle (or Hype / Sheppard) could take on at 40% power out put. and having no known (other than to yourself) definition of your total power output is consdiered godmodding on almost everywhere i've been on the web

AND also i used 4/10 as an averageing for the estimated output of your generators. my bad. i was tired and i forgot to put in more specifications

If anyone is godmodding it is you, as you have done the same thing as i have. Well, perhaps a little more specifity would help, to me most of the fleet means half or more, but hey thats me and i cant judge as its my opinion and not your original idea.

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

don't fight boys.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gem of Tigress View Post
                            don't fight boys.
                            Wasn't fighting, just making a point

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon_Heart View Post
                              Wasn't fighting, just making a point
                              good.
                              sigpic

Comment

I wake up on my sofa. I take one look at my watch and groan.
                                Ranger: Two days! Two days!
                                Lattimer walks in.
                                Lattimer: Ah, you're up.
                                Ranger: Yeah, finally. What's been going on? Did we win?
                                Lattimer: Yeah. G.T is leading another section of the DA fleet to a black hole with an un happy Dh following her.
                                Ranger: What made him un happy?
                                Lattimer: He lost his girl.
                                Ranger: How did you find out about that? Only DH knows about that.
                                Lattimer: I have my sources. how did you know?
                                Ranger: I acended, remember!
                                Lattimer: Right.
                                Ranger: Okay, let's take on the other half of that fleet.
                                Lattimer: Sir! That fleet is incredibly powerful, are you sure?
                                Ranger: Yes, the Shepherd and the Legacy can handle them. Get us there. Oh did the power source get fixed?
                                Lattimer: yes.
                                Ranger: Good, my lightsaber power source wouldn't hold up against something like that.
                                Lattimer: Yeah.
                                The Shepherd and the Legacy jump to the DA fleet location.
                                Ranger: Hail them.
                                Lattimer: Yes sir.
                                Ranger: Hey boys, long time no see.
                                Unknown person: Indeed.
                                I freeze.
                                Ranger: I know that voice.
                                IOAC: Of course you do, commander Gate Ranger.
                                Ranger: That's impossible, the Alt. Ras killed you.
                                IOAC: No he didn't, i managed to escaspe.
                                Lattimer: Sir! ten thousand ships just arrived, DA's.
                                Ranger: You brought help from AR's didn't you?
                                IOAC: Yes of course. You will be crushed.
                                Ranger: Not if i can help it! Shepherd, power your weapons.
                                IOAC: I wouldn't do that if i were you.
                                Ranger: Why not?
                                IOAC: I have something.
                                Ranger: Lattimer, where is bud right now?
                                Lattimer: Bud?
                                Ranger: Pegasus.
                                Lattimer: on his ship.
                                Ranger: I will kill you if you touch him!
                                IOAC: Ha! I knew it! You won't attack me because you don't want anything to happen to your horse.
                                I beam off the bridge.
                                Lattimer: Sir? I hate it when she does this.
                                I appear on his bridge.
                                Ranger: Like i said, i'll kill you if you touch him!
                                IOAC: Try.
                                Ranger: Sure.
                                I acctivate my lightsaber. And my nano suit acctivates.
                                IOAC: You can't beat me. I have given orders that if i fall, your horse dies.
                                Ranger: I'll get my horse first.
                                Pegasus is beamed to the Shepherd.
                                IOAC: How?
                                Ranger: The Shepherd, i think you've heard that name before.
                                IOAC freezes.
                                IOAC: Shepherd?
                                Ranger: Yes. She defeated you in the future. When i was acended i looked into the future and i got the designs for the Shepherd. I forgot everything else until now.
                                IOAC: YOU WILL PAY!
                                Ranger: We'll see.
                                The battle begins. For a while we are evenly matched but then i get the advantage. I slice off both his arms and he falls to the ground.
                                IOAC: You will pay!
                                He starts saying somthing in a different language. the celing of the bridge opens and thousands of soliders appear. the bridge changes shape completely as does the rest of the ship.
                                Ranger: Legacy! Shepherd! Get out of here!
                                The Legacy and the Shepherd go to auto pilot and retreat to hellion.
                                IOAC: You will pay.
                                Ranger: I'm in trouble.
                                IOAC: Indeed you are.
                                sigpic
                                God Bless America

Comment

Working...
                                X